For some of us, this is our first time having these experiences. For a seafarer, this is the normal.
Watch this special edition of the CrewConnect Webinar Series where an expert panel discuss seafarers, support, and solutions.
- Amid growing concerns about mental health and wellbeing, what should support and provisions for seafarers look like?
- How have the people in charge of making life better for seafarers reacted? Is there a greater appreciation for seafarer conditions and mental health?
- Solutions - what is going to change?
- Ben Bailey (Director of Advocacy and Regional Engagement, The Mission to Seafarers)
- Sandra Welch (CEO, Seafarers Hospital Society), Rebecca Hayes Mejia
- Public Health Manager , Marine Benefits
- Johan Smith (Wellness at Sea)
- Caitlin Vaughan (Project Manager, ISWAN)
- Ann-Kristin Siewert (Owners Representative, Interorient Shipmanagement)