HOW TO REGISTER AND ACCESS REMO
Once you have registered for the event you will receive a personalized email directly from Remo the week of September 1st with the subject line: "Michelle Murawski invited you to Startup Springboard"
How to login to Remo
Remo Login Steps:
- You will receive an email from Remo directly the week of September 1st
- In the email please click on the “Accept My Invitation” button
- This will bring you to the Remo website. Enter in your email with the same email that you received your invite. Select “Continue” once you have entered in your email.
- The next window will ask you to create your Remo account if you do not already have one. Please enter your “Full Name” and create a password. Agree to the terms and conditions and select “Register for the event”. Please keep records of your password that you created you can login easily on the day of the event.
- The last window will say “Registration Successful!”
Please make sure to check your technical specifications below and familiarize yourself with the platform PRIOR to the LIVE event
CHECK TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
- Device Compatibility: Remo works on desktops and laptops only. Tablets are not supported at this time.
- Browser Compatibility:
- On Mac desktops and laptops, Remo is compatible with: Chrome, Safari & Firefox
- On Windows 10 desktops and laptops, Remo is compatible with: Chrome & Firefox
- Test your System: HTTPS://GEARTEST.REMO.CO. Test your microphone, camera, speakers, browser, hardware and internet connection on this page.
How to get started
PLATFORM WILL OPEN AT 9:30AM EST ON SEPTEMBER 9 TO ALLOW ATTENDEES TO DO THE FOLLOWING:
Login at: https://live.remo.co/e/startup-springboard
If you haven’t used Remo before, it will prompt you to set-up an account. Please use the same email address you used to register for the event.
Set up your profile and familiarize yourself with the platform:
Please be sure to set-up your profile and add a photo. Watch this video on how to set up your profile and getting comfortable with the platform: https://youtu.be/O7hmoIe9Yxo.
- Once you are logged in, you will be placed at a networking table in the waiting area. You can join any table by double-clicking on the table you would like to join (provided there is a spare seat).
- You can view who is on the table by hovering over the initials at the table
- To join the conversation, simply switch on your camera and microphone
There are several things you can do in this room including video or text chat with the other attendees on your table. You can also chat privately with other participants that are not on your table by finding them in the participant list in the chat function.