LPs at SuperReturn Africa
The region's leading gathering of LPs
Attracting 130+ LPs from around the world, this is the perfect place to do business.
Why 130+ LPs come every year
The latest market intelligence
LPs come from far and wide to hear from leading GPs and fellow LPs on the hottest topics.
Key topics being tackled this year include fundraising, secondaries, co-investments, spin-outs, disintermediation and venture capital.
Fantastic networking opportunities
Discover new ideas and new opportunities from an LP-only breakfast, roundtable discussions, one-to-one meetings with GPs, closed door sessions, speed networking and more.
Early networking access
Be the first to access the full delegate list for the event via our networking app, with exclusive access 4 weeks ahead of the event.
Arrange meetings with leading GPs and fellow LPs and keep track of your schedule using the MySuperReturn App.
A SNAPSHOT OF THE LIMITED PARTNERS THAT ATTENDED IN 2019
- Africa Finance Corporation
- African Development Bank
- Allianz Investment Management SE
- Botswana Development Corporation
- CDC Group
- Investment Fund for Developing Countries (IFU)
- Multilateral Investment Guarantee Agency (MIGA)
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA)
- Oesterreichische Entwicklungsbank
- Old Mutual Alternative Investments
- Public Investment Corp
- Soros Economic Development Fund
- Swiss Reinsurance Company
- University of Pennsylvania
An LP audience from across Africa and beyond
ARE YOU AN LP?
We offer a limited number of complimentary passes to LPs, subject to validation and maximum 2 passes per organisation. If you would like to join us at SuperReturn Africa, please contact Krystal Pierre.
Phone: +44 (0) 20 7017 7634
Please note that complimentary passes are only available to the following organisations: development finance institutions, endowments, foundations, insurance companies, pension funds and sovereign wealth funds.