1) FUSE SPEAKERS: This year’s lineup represents the most diverse group of leaders ever, including Sandi Peterson, former worldwide chairman, Johnson & Johnson, Judith Michelle Williams of SAP, Todd Waterbury of Target, Debbie Millman, Stephen Gates and many more luminaries that will inspire and challenge you.
2) CONTENT: The content you need to bring brand and design value to your business. We wrap up each set of sessions and keynotes with a panel to discuss how it applies to YOU.
3) NETWORKING: Meet and mingle with the best in brand, design and design-centric business leaders to create an ongoing dialogue on today’s most important challenges and opportunities.
4) FUSE GIVES BACK: Working with Project Osmosis and AIGA Chicago we’ll share FUSE content on design/design careers with the Chicago Public Schools (CPS), with some students/teachers in attendance. Brooklyn Nets Point Guard Spencer Dinwiddie will share his Project D.R.E.A.M. (Disrupt Reality Every Available Moment) and philosophy on social entrepreneurship with us and the CPS.
5) EMPOWERING YOUR CONVERSATIONS: All our sessions go deep into the powerful new unity between Brand, Design and the Business. From McKinsey’s recent research on the value of design to master classes on measurement, charting impact, operations and leadership, we’re focused on empowering you.