To ensure that this year's Transcontinental Trusts Geneva conference is a safe and enjoyable experience for all we are following national and local regulations and guidelines.
- In Switzerland, unless exempt, it’s compulsory to wear a mask in many different places. The following general rule applies: wear a mask if you’re not at home and can’t distance from other people at all times. The mask should always cover your nose and mouth. For full official guidance click here.
- Individuals should take personal responsibility for their health and safety and for that of others near them. Six feet social distancing is not always possible in all the meeting spaces.
- While networking spaces benefit from indoor and outdoor options, allowing delegates to space out when networking, be mindful, and respect the comfort levels of other delegates during the conference.
- At the venue we are taking the following measurements::
- Minimal touch points
- All registered attendees have access to the conference app
- All conference materials are included on the app to avoid distributing and sharing printed materials printed materials
- Questions to speakers can be sent via text live on the conference app to avoid microphone sharing
- All paper products, pads and pens will be removed from meeting rooms
- Touchpoints will be reduced in the lunch and refreshment services
If you are experiencing any Covid-19 related symptoms such as high temperature, a new continuous cough, loss of smell or taste, etc. or if you have been in contact with someone who has Covid in the past ten days we ask you to not attend the conference in person.