Past UCITS & AIFMD Sponsors
A&L Goodbody is one of Ireland’s leading corporate law firms. Headquartered in Dublin, with offices in Belfast, London, New York, San Francisco and Palo Alto, it has specialist teams across all practice areas of Irish corporate law. For over 100 years A&L Goodbody has been at the centre of corporate Ireland, advising some of the largest and most influential corporates, both domestic and international. With a large operation in Belfast, A&L Goodbody also provides full service legal advice across the island of Ireland, working on significant cross border mandates. With significant international experience, the firm works closely with international law firms and other professional services advisors. The firm was recently named as 'Ireland's Most Innovative Law Firm' by FT Innovative Lawyers 2018.
A&L Goodbody's Asset Management & Investment Funds team is a top ranked, experienced, and dynamic group of specialists, offering a comprehensive legal, regulatory and taxation service to our clients in Ireland and internationally.
Clients include international investment managers. asset managers, investment and other banks, fund promoters, investors in funds such as pension funds and insurance companies, fund administration groups, global custodians, prime brokers and other financial services organisations.
The partner led team has expertise that all cover aspects of the Asset Management & Investment Funds industry including:
- The creation and authorisation of funds and financial service organisations in Ireland.
- Drafting and negotiating all types of fund documentation including derivative and prime broker related arrangements.
- Dispute resolution related to the Asset Management & Investment Funds sector.
- Compliance and corporate governance advices specific to the Asset Management & Investment Funds sector.
- Tailored training and induction programmes for fund and management company directors and other officers.
The team also work closely with other specialist groups in the firm such as the tax finance and dispute resolution teams, to deliver fully rounded advice based on deep sectoral knowledge and experience.