22 February 2022
Millennium Hotel London Knightsbridge,
London, United Kingdom
RECONNECT WITH THE COMPETITION LAW COMMUNITY SAFELY
We're looking forward to welcoming our attendees and speakers back in London. To ensure that it is a safe and enjoyable experience, we are following local and national regulations.
YOUR SAFETY IS OUR PRIORITY
As the COVID-19 situation is changing daily, we want you to feel totally confident about booking onto our events.
Following government guidelines
Our first priority in bringing UK Competition Law conference in person is to work closely with local authorities and venue partners.
This event will be planned carefully in accordance with the latest UK government guidelines.
Book with confidence
- If government issued restrictions prevent you from being able to attend the event, we will issue a full refund for the cost of your conference ticket. Please note we are unable to refund any travel costs
- If Informa needs to reschedule the event, we will roll over your booking to the new dates
- If Informa is unable to run the event again in the next 12 months, you will be entitled to a full refund
- If you have questions or concerns, please email us or call +44 (0) 208 052 0601
- Individuals should take personal responsibility for their health and safety, and for others near them.
- Social distancing is not always possible in all the meeting spaces. Please be mindful, and respect the comfort levels of other delegates during the conference.
- For everyone's safety, we will be taking the following measures on site:
- The use of face masks is encouraged when moving around inside the conference venue
- Hand sanitizer stations will be provided throughout the venue
- Minimal touch points including at lunch and during refreshment breaks
- Document packs will be available digitally to avoid distributing and sharing printed materials
- If you are experiencing any Covid-19 related symptoms such as high temperature, a new continuous cough, loss of smell or taste, etc we ask you to not attend the conference unless you have received a negative PCR test.
Informa AllSecure is a comprehensive set of enhanced measures to provide everyone who joins our events with the confidence that the highest standards of hygiene and cleanliness are being applied.
You may notice more frequent cleaning of high-touch areas at our events, as well as hand sanitising stations and signage encouraging everyone to regularly wash and disinfect their hands.
Our event services teams are on hand in advance of the event and onsite for any questions and for further information.