Despite positive shifts towards the Blue Economy, Covid-19 poses a significant challenge for marine operators and manufacturers – now is time to plan the rebound and recovery steps of the blue growth.
Watch this webinar, to discover potential effective measures to meet the 2050 goal and to build up new business models in an innovative, sustainable and resilient manner.
Brought directly to your doorstep by InformaConnect & World Ocean Council.
- Emerging concept & activities of the Blue economy on a global level
- Examining the current approaches being taken in several countries
- Encouraging collaboration between the public and private sector
- Outlining potential governance frameworks to start planning ahead
- Approaching sustainable management to rebuild a stronger blue community in post-Covid 19
- Diane Gilpin (Founder/CEO, Smart Green Shipping Alliance)
- Paul Holtus (Founding President and CEO, World Ocean Council)
- Brent Perry (CEO, SPBES)
- Marie Hubatova (Manager, International Climate, Environmental Defense Fund)