Presented by the Flame conference in association with Women in Energy, Climate and Sustainability (WECS), take a look at this webcast with Nienke Homan, Regional Minister in the Province of Groningen, The Netherlands, and Professor Ad van Wijk, of TU Delft, as they discuss the development of a hydrogen economy in Europe, the pioneering Hydrogen Valley in the Northern Netherlands, and the likely impact of the EU Hydrogen strategy.
- Views and observations on the Commission's EU Energy System Integration Strategy
- What makes the Northern Netherlands conducive to the development of a green hydrogen economy? What is the vision beyond 2025?
- Challenges and barriers to scaling up hydrogen at the EU level and integrating hydrogen fully into the EU IEM
- Guarantees of origins and green certificates
- The hydrogen economy's contribution to just, resilient, sustainable and inclusive green growth in Europe
Who you'll hear from:
- Nienke Homan (Regional Minister for the Province of Groningen, The Netherlands)
- Ad van Wij (TU Delft/ Sustainable Energy Entrepreneur)