Join us for an in-depth webinar covering shut-ins and cancelled cargoes, the impacts of oil price volatility, the implications of falling spot prices for markets in the long-term, and possible consequences for US projects still in the pipeline.
The webinar will be moderated by Paul Sullivan of Worley, who will be joined by Texas LNG’s Vivek Chandra and ALNGE Pte Ltd's Principal Consultant, Luc Speeleveld.
- How are low oil prices affecting the economics of US LNG exports and oil-linked contracts?
- Which pre-FID US LNG projects are best positioned to secure financing under current market conditions?
- How are US LNG export volumes being affected, and what does this mean for prices in Europe and Asia?
- Are cargo cancellations proof of the flexibility of US LNG?
- Do current spot prices provide any insight into future pricing under long-term contracts?
- Paul Sullivan (Senior VP Global LNG & FLNG, Worley)
- Vivek Chandra (CEO & Founder, Texas LNG)
- Luc Speeleveld (Principal, ALNGE Pte Ltd)