Hynes Convention Center in Boston,
WELCOME TO THE EXHIBITION MANUAL FOR WELL CHARACTERIZED BIOLOGICS & BIOLOGICAL ASSAYS
In light of ongoing developments with COVID-19, this year's event, scheduled for the week of October 27 - 29 will now be delivered as a 100% virtual event. As a sponsor/exhibitor on this year's programme, our number one priority is to deliver you an outstanding virtual experience, resulting in more opportunities for networking, brand visibility and lead generation than ever before.
If you have any questions, please contact Jamie Gulden
Email: email@example.com Tel: +1 857-329-7357
Please ensure you read each section carefully and meet the required deadlines.
We look forward to working with you and making this a successful event.
YOUR COMPANY PROFILE
Please send the following information to Jamie Gulden by Friday 9th October
• Company name
• Company description (between 300 - 500 words)
• Company logo - minimum size of 200 x 200 pixels or higher resolution of up to 1000 x 1000 px. Please ensure your logo has a transparent background. Please also provide a URL for your company logo.
• Company website URL
• 1 x " contact us" email address can be added within your company profile if you wish, as well as 1 x contact number
• LinkedIn URL link
• URL link to a sales brochure
YOUR VIRTUAL EXHIBIT STAND FOR YOUR PROFILE
You may provide 1 hosted video (either youtube, or we recommend Vimeo):
Please send your hosted video link by Friday 9th October to Jamie Gulden- Jamie.Gulden@informa.com
ADVERTS - EVENT GUIDE
Please refer to your contract to see if an advert is included, you can find the size specifications you will need below:
Please send your advert in either PNG or JPEG format
- Full page: 1536px wide x 915px high
Please send this to Jamie Gulden by Friday 9th October
Please check your contract to see which passes you have included.
Information to register passes will be sent out to you closer to the event.
For additional passes not included in your contract please email Blake Shuka Blake.Shuka@informa.com