SHAPING THE AGRICULTURE INDUSTRY FOR A SUSTAINABLE FUTURE
We know how sustainability is increasingly important.
SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT GOALS
Agra Innovate West Africa is a proud supporter of Sustainable Development Goals. Explore selected 12 SDGs that AgraME commits to support in 2022.
OUR COMMITMENT TO SUSTAINABILITY
Help our markets through inspiring sustainable development
Economical aim with focus on:
- Using our content to support the sustainability of the market the event serves
- Inspiring our suppliers, exhibitors and other stakeholders to deliver a sustainable event
- Developing market relevant partnerships
Run the event in an increasingly environmentally responsible manner
Environmental aim with focus on:
- Reducing our event’s carbon emissions
- Creating less waste
- Considering sustainability credentials of the items sourced for the event
Run the event in a socially responsible manner
Social aim with focus on:
- Doing business safely and ethically
- Considering wellbeing and accessibility
- Creating a positive impact on our host city
- Considering wellbeing and accessibility and measuring our impacts
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT AT Agra Innovate 2022
Our free to attend conference sessions are designed to provide everyone with innovative insight and educational content on how to optimise their farming efforts, use innovations and technology to grow your business as well as being mindful to our environment.
Innovation for future growth
Our exhibition sectors are designed to cover a wide range of innovations, products, and solutions from traditional to modern and sustainably responsible showcases to create a one-stop shop for our visitors. The event will provide access to knowledge and solutions that will help its participants to grow their businesses and secure more sustainable food for the planet.
Agra Innovate is actively building partnerships with external organisations dedicated to supporting sustainability, accessibility, diversity, and inclusion. Our aim is to deliver the event as carbon neutral and we are working with partners to offset travel, use renewable energy to power the event, and include organisations that are dedicated to supporting diversity and inclusion.