1 December 2021
Mercure Hotel Amsterdam City
Algorithmic Trading Governance & Controls Amsterdam
Including Regulatory Feedback on RTS 6 Self Assessment 2019 Results
Benefits of Attendance
Regulatory Updates and Insights
- Feedback on RTS6 self assessment 2019 results
- The international context for regulating algorithmic trading
- Explore the definition of 'market disorder'
First Hand Practical Market Experiences
- Aligning and Engaging 1, 2 & 3LOD for effective risk control
- Recent advances in surveillance and monitoring by trading venues
- Lessons learned from control failures
- Identify what good conduct risk assessment look like
- Practical insights from the experiences and approaches of peer group firms
- Benchmarks for best practice
Meet Your Algorithmic Trading Governance & Control Experts!
SPONSOR & EXHIBITOR OPPORTUNITIES
As an event sponsorship or exhibition partner, we can help you to forge new business relationships, share your experiences and position yourself as a go-to firm for Algorithmic Trading Governance & Controls.
To learn more about all the opportunities available, please email Luke Davies or call +44 (0) 20 8052 0431.