Event Series & Members Community
Asset Recovery Next Gen
An online member community and events series connecting the brightest up-and-comers in the asset recovery space.
Why become a member?
We bring together up-and-coming practitioners specialising in Asset Recovery to forge networks, discuss experiences and share knowledge.
Engaging up-and-coming practitioners in Asset Recovery including associates, directors and junior counsel early on in their career and evolving with those individuals as they go on to become partners, senior directors and QCs.
Next Gen member benefits include informative and social events, covering the most pertinent and current issues affecting asset recovery practices – particularly from an associate, junior director and junior counsel’s perspective.
- Junior partners, associates, counsel at law firms specialising in litigation / dispute resolution
- Junior barristers practicing at the commercial, chancery, insolvency bar
- Managers / junior directors at insolvency advisory firms
- In house counsel at banks and financial institutions
- Litigation funders specialising in asset recovery / insolvency litigation
- Forensic accounting professionals
Who have 2-10 years' experience within the industry.
For membership queries please contact Vincent Beard at Vincent.Beard@informa.com
Asset Recovery Next Gen:
What is Next Gen?
- Targeted at those with 2-10 years' experience
- Unique members only knowledge and networking
- Year round platform to continue conversations
- Complimentary attendance and exclusive discounts for members at Asset Recovery Series events
Membership is completely free! Once you become a member, get instant access to a year round platform where you can schedule 1-2-1 meetings and meet fellow colleagues from across the globe. It will give you complimentary access to all Next Gen events run on the platform, deals on the flagship Asset Recovery events and even local small get-togethers and summer drinks.
Join and use the platform as your own professional social and networking hub 365 days a year!
By the Industry. For the Industry
The speakers and agendas for all events are identified by our committee with the sole aim of providing the industry with a cost effective, impartial and content focused series. The series is predicated on the quality of the coverage on offer.
The speaker faculty is carefully selected to bring you the best thinkers in the industry on any given topic. We provide a truly international experience bringing together local and regional experts from all five continents.
Impartial Speaker Faculty
Speakers are selected purely on their credibility, knowledge and expertise. There is no other factor utilised in the compilation of the speaker line-up. It will offer attendees unparalleled analysis of the latest trends, thinking and developments in the industry.
Value for Money
With no cost associated to you, this series is not to be missed. Take advantage of any of the networking events associated with each conference at no additional cost. Mix and mingle in a relaxed environment with your peers, colleagues and potential clients.
Dedicated Network Focus
Our overriding emphasis is on the quality of networking and its content, ensuring anyone that joins is there to build up their professional network.
Being content driven and content focused the Asset Recovery Series is the only place where premium insight that cannot be Googled, is available for top level practitioners.
OUR VIRTUAL CONFERENCE AREA
- Join interactive live chat, Q&As and participate in audience polls
- Take advantage the platform recommendations to meet peers with similar interests
- Schedule 1-1 meetings before, during, and after the event, and join our networking area for more informal group meetings
- During an event, listen to insightful panel discussions
HEAR WHAT PEOPLE HAD TO SAY ABOUT THE NETWORKING AT OUR EVENTS
We're getting exposure to a group of people that we wouldn't otherwise be able to have access to, and those people are fantastic.
Partner, Reid Collins & Tsai LLP
I think the networking at the event was perfect, I met a lot of people who I knew before and also I met a lot of new, interesting people... I expect that after the conference we could bring each other new work.
Partner, Kovalev Tugushi & Partners
The quality of the panels, the quality of the programme, the quality of the people here was terrific.
Partner, Baker Hostetler
Become a partner of Asset Recovery Next Gen
Want to be at the forefront of helping develop the next generation as asset recovery specialists? Take this opportunity to showcase your leadership skills and give back to the community