Continuing Education & Professional Development Credits
In order to receive Continuing Education & Professional Development Credits, the registrant must participate for the duration of the virtual event.
- This is complimentary to REF Club Members and Sponsor Allocated Registrations
- An administrative fee is applicable to all other registrants (note: several certificates for this event and the same registrant may be requested for this one off $50 admin fee)
- Where requested by the association, attendance audits will be provided
- Any post event queries relating to Certificates of Attendance must be received within three months of the date of the event. Following which Informa Connect are not obliged to enter into dialogue
- Those that are not present for the duration of the virtual event will not be allocated a certificate or a refund.
2019 Education Credits
2019 Continuing Education Credits are below. Applications will be made for the 2022 Atlantic Real Estate Forum. Please check back for more details early 2022.
Attendance at the Atlantic Real Estate Forum is eligible for AIC Continuing Professional Development (CPDs) Credits. 6 CPDs credits for the conference, will be provided for attending the conference. For more information on how to apply of these credits, please go to www.aicanada.ca and log-in with your member credentials.
Please request a certificate of attendance when you register for the event.
Any post event queries relating to Certificates of Attendance must be received within three months of the date of the event. Following which Informa Connect are not obliged to enter into dialogue for requests received after that date.