BioProcess International Fall Digital Week is just a few days away - the free-to-attend four-day webinar series kicks off December 7-10.
The online event is jam-packed with insights presented by by today’s leading scientists and engineers working across the entire spectrum of biopharmaceutical development and production.
To access the webinars in real time, make sure you've registered your place ahead of the event by clicking here.
Monday, December 7
- Developing and Understanding Perfusion Processes with Véronique Chotteau, Principal Investigator of the Cell Technology Group and Director of AdBIOPRO, Competence Centre for Advanced BioProduction by Continuous Processing, KTH Royal Institute of Technology and Tom Fletcher, Director – Process Development, FUJIFILM Irvine Scientific
- Novo Nordisk Pharmatech GMP grade “TrypsiNNexTM” enzyme and Esco Aster macrocarriers (BioNOC™ II) – Upgrade your stem cell culture! with Theis Guldbech, International Sales Manager, Novo Nordisk Pharmatech and Geraldine Chiew, Senior Scientist Stem Cell Department, Esco Aster
- Accelerating cell culture media manufacturing: from rapid prototyping through cGMP with Dr. Alison Porter, Head of Expression System Sciences, Lonza
Tuesday, December 8
- Tailoring Oxygen Transfer: A Key Driver for Bioprocess Intensification with Ying Yang, Senior Research Scientist, Bioprocess, Eppendorf Inc.
- Introducing the Nodexus NX One: the Easiest-to-Use, Lowest-Cost Single-Cell Sorting and Dispensing Platform with Karthik Balakrishnan, CEO, Nodexus
- Design for Success: Tools and Approaches for Development of Cell Lines Expressing a Diverse Range of Proteins – Featuring GS piggyBacTM with Dr. Alison Porter, Head of Expression System Sciences, Lonza
Wednesday, December 9
- Advancing Continuous Virus Filtration: Considerations for Implementation and Validation with Julie Kozaili, Scientist, Asahi Kasei Bioprocess America
- Characterizing Loading Fractions of Viral Vectors Using Analytical Ultracentrifugation: An Experimental Perspective with Akash Bhattacharya, PhD, Senior Application Engineer, Beckman Coulter Life Sciences
- Optimising Protein Impurity Analysis for Adeno-Associated Virus Capsids using a Sensitive Capillary Electrophoresis Method with Emily Walker, Senior Analyst, Intertek Pharmaceutical Services
Thursday, December 10
- Process Intensification of the Capture Chromatography step using the Sartorius BioSMB Technology; New Advances in Data Analytics with Jason Forte, Ph.D., Product Specialist, Process Intensification, Sartorius North America
- Avantor - Downstream Process Intensification and Debottlenecking Applying Novel Purification and Raw Material Delivery Strategies with Jungmin Oh, Manager, New Product Development & Pranav Vengsarkar, Manager, Process Development, Avantor
- Downstream Process Development Discussion (Speaker TBD)