BioProcess International Spring Digital Week has returned with an unmissable seven-day agenda of the latest insights, trends and concepts in drug development and production coming June 15-24. The free-to-attend webinar series will be presented by leading scientists and engineers from right across the spectrum of the biopharmaceutical industry and featuring live technology demonstrations.
Make sure to get yourself and your team signed up by clicking here. To give you a flavor, we’ve provided a sneak peak of the sessions below.
Day 1 - Monday, June 15
- Chemically Modified Guide RNAs to Improve Stability and Accuracy with Dan Fisher, MS, MBA, Market Development Manager, CRISPR Genome Engineering, Agilent
- Enabling Manufacturing of Next-Generation Biopharmaceuticals Using Cell Line Development on the Beacon® System with Anupam Singhal, PhD, Product Manager, Antibody Therapeutics, Berkeley Lights & Robyn Emmins, PhD, Group Leader: Cell Line Development, Biopharm Process Research, GSK
- CHO Cell Engineering Targets: Reducing Cell-Cell Aggregate Formation and Insulin Degradation in Culture Media, Two Case Studies with Shahram Misaghi, Senior Scientist, Genentech
Day 2 - Tuesday, June 16
- Rapid At-Line Amino Acid and Nutrient Profiling from Bioprocess Media with the Rebel Analyzer with Glenn A. Harris, Director of Integrated Life Sciences, 908 Devices
- Quantitative LC-MS Solution for Cell Culture Media Analysis with Cathy Lane, Senior Applications Support Specialist, SCIEX
Day 3 - Wednesday, June 17
- Purifying Biotherapeutic Molecules with Unique Chromatography Selectivities with Mark A. Snyder, Ph.D, R&D Manager, Process Chromatography Applications, Bio-Rad Laboratories
- High Throughput Platform and Automated Sample Preparation for Host Cell Protein Analysis to Support Downstream Process Development with Suzana Petrovic, Analytical Scientist, Sanofi
- Novel Approach to Bioprocessing - Replacing Conventional Anion Exchange Chromatography with Single-use Solutions with Joris Van de Velde, Senior Application Engineer, 3M – Separation and Purification Sciences Division
- Use of Developability Assessments in a mid-size Biotech Company with David W. Kahn, Vice President, BioPharmaceutical Development, MacroGenics
Day 4 - Thursday, June 18
- New, Scalable Platform Tools for Simplifying Process Intensification in Commercial Scale Single Use Facilities with Tom Erdenberger, Technology Consultant, BPS Segment Marketing Monoclonal Antibody, Sartorius Stedim NA & Gerben Zijlstra, Technology Consultant USP Intensified, Sartorius Stedim Netherlands B.V.
- Cell Culture Media Developed for Perfusion Can Drive Increased Performance in Perfusion with Christopher Brau, Staff Scientist, Cell Biology, Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Monitoring Cell Populations and Tunable Promoters for Robust Continuous Upstream Processing with Christoph Herwig, Ph.D., Professor, Vienna University of Technology
Day 5 - Monday, June 22
- Current Analytical Approaches to Biophysical Characterization in a Regulatory Environment with Anshuman Shukla, Biophysical Expert, Intertek Pharmaceutical Services
- Digitalizing biopharma: How raw material data can maximize biopharma supply chain and manufacturing practices with Claudia Berrón, Senior Vice President, Business Development and Commercial Operations, BioPharma Production, Avantor
- Digital Transformation and Bioprocessing 4.0- The Path to Smart Manufacturing with Richard D. Braatz, Edwin R. Gilliland Professor, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Day 6 - Tuesday, June 23
- Clinical Readiness: Practical and Innovative Solutions for AAV Development and Manufacturing with George Buchman, PhD, VP, Preclinical & Process Development, Catalent Gene Therapy
- Vero Cell Cultivation for Vaccine Production with Amanda Suttle, Research Scientist, Bioprocess, Eppendorf Inc.
- Viral Vector Process Development: Applying CE and MS Techniques for In-Process Testing with Stephen Lock & Sibylle Heidelberger
Day 7 - Wednesday, June 24
- Investigating Developability & Formulation of Biologics with Shahid Uddin, Director of Drug Product, Immunocore
- Data Science or PAT as Control Strategies for Continuous Biomanufacturing with Christoph Herwig, Ph.D., Professor, Vienna University of Technology
- Multispecific MATCH Antibodies Enable Novel Therapeutic Strategies by Targeting Synergistic Immunomodulatory Functions To The Tumor Microenvironment with Julia Tietz, Associate Director, Numab Therapeutics