March 22, 2023
1:00PM JST // 9:30AM IST // 12:00PM CST
1st approval for the domestic development of a Bispecific in 2022: What's on the horizon for Asia & Pacific Biopharma?
Connect & Collaborate with Leaders in the Region to Transform your Immuno-Oncology Pipeline & Advance your Candidates into the Clinic
Access Ground-Breaking Data, Research and Innovations for Novel Targets, Antibody Engineering & Immune-Cell Engagers
The Forefront of Bispecifics in Asia, Pacific & Beyond
Design & Developability for Bispecifics
- Following the first in-house approval, what R&D trends can we expect in the Asia & Pacific region?
- Novel antibody engineering approaches for improved targeting, specificity, & avidity
- Tackling & overcoming adverse immunogenicity without compromising on efficacy
The Next Generation of Bispecific Antibodies
- How are drug developers diversifying their portfolios & pipelines to remain at the forefront of bispecific research?
- Expanding beyond exhaustive T-cell engager approaches & utilising the whole immuno-oncology toolbox
- Learn from clinical successes & failures to inform intelligent drug design for bispecific antibody discovery
Analytical & CMC Considerations
- Innovative screening of novel targets, to accelerate successful discovery & development towards the clinic
- Ensuring effective downstream processing & purification for efficient & scalable commercialization
- Developing bioanalytical strategies & technologies for accurate characterisation of therapeutics
Shaping the future with the best in bispecifics
Hear from Wei Zhang, Senior Scientist & DSP Group Head from A*STAR Bioprocessing Technology Institute on the current bispecific antibody industry in the Asia/Pacific region and the important role bioprocessing and purification plays in the drug development process.
“Bispecific Antibodies Asia & Pacific”, 22nd March 2023.
JOIN CURRENT REGISTERED ATTENDEES FROM:
Who should attend?
You will be able to find senior multinational industry leaders working in the following fields:
Chemistry, Manufacturing and Controls
Upstream & Downstream Processing
PUT YOURSELF IN FRONT OF HIGHLY-TARGETED KEY BUYERS IN THE INDUSTRY
Whether you're increasing your company profile, launching a new product or focusing on new business development opportunities, collaborate with us to identify custom solutions to help you reach your goals. Get in touch with us to discover how you can leverage your company's offering to thought-leaders and key buyers in your industry.
Contact Kristen Schott: Kristen.Schott@informa.com
BIG IDEAS FOR WHEN YOU ARE SHORT ON TIME
Our digital conferences are designed to help you cut through the noise and engage with the content that is critical to your development. Expect short-form digital events packed with detailed insights to help you elevate your knowledge in an impactful way.
Surround yourself with truly like-minded individuals who are influencing the part of the industry that is specific to you and your role. Swap tips and business cards with the leaders in clinical trials on our best-in-class digital event platform. This is your chance to position yourself as a thought-leader and develop your skills even further.
Big Ideas with Great Value
Digital Conferences allow you to obtain the key updates you require at an extremely affordable rate. Obtain the critical updates specific to your research and company objectives coupled with the opportunities to meet with thought-leaders in the field - opening up easily-accessible learning opportunities like never before.
Speed and Ease
Traveling is not always the best option, especially when key projects are in progress. Now you'll be able to support your research armed with the latest tools and knowledge required for success - without the time-commitment that comes with in-person events. Truly tailored to the time-short leaders in industry, with digital conferences you can weave your learning opportunities within your day-to-day schedule.