Free-to-Attend Digital Day
Delivered in Japan Standard Time (JST)
Antibody Engineering & Therapeutics Asia Preview Event!
Your Path to Success In the Asian Market: Progress to Clinic and Discover Transformative Technologies
Access Ground-Breaking Data, Research and Innovations for Novel Targets, Antibody Engineering & Immune-Cell Engagers
Accelerating Antibody & Protein Therapeutic Discovery and Technology in Asia
Strategies and technologies to accelerate antibody and protein therapeutic discovery
This free-to-attend digital event will draw attendees from across Asia, US and Europe seeking strategies and technologies to accelerate antibody and protein therapeutic discovery. Register to attend this digital event to learn about the latest technologies and pipeline programs from industry leading companies. As a preview of our in-person conference Antibody Engineering & Therapeutics Asia, scheduled for October 21-23 in Kyoto, Japan, we hope this event will entice you to join us in Kyoto next October for 50+ speakers and case studies, scientific posters and networking with the antibody community in Asia!
Key Themes to Be Covered:
- Engineering Antibody Immune Agonists
- Targeting Intracellular Disease Drivers with Biologics
- Machine Learning for Antibody and Protein Engineering
- Immune Cell Engager Antibody Technologies
- Antibody Technologies and Applications
What You Will Learn By Attending:
- How to apply AI/ML tools beyond experimental screening
- How to develop NK cell engager antibodies that agonize multiple activating pathways
- How to target intracellular diseases with antibody, proteins and other biologics
- How to develop PD-1 agonist antibodies to suppress both cellular and humoral immune responses
- Preclinical to clinical progress of antibodies in the development pipeline
Why You Should Register Today:
- To get a snapshot of top industry trends in antibody therapeutic development around the world
- Top-quality content presented by organizers of the industry-leading Antibody Engineering & Therapeutics conference series
- Free to attend and brought directly to your screen
- Watch presentations live on March 26 OR on-demand at your convenience
- Get your questions answered live by the speakers during the event
Who should attend?
You will be able to find senior multinational industry leaders working in the following fields:
Chemistry, Manufacturing and Controls
Upstream & Downstream Processing
PUT YOURSELF IN FRONT OF HIGHLY-TARGETED KEY BUYERS IN THE INDUSTRY
Whether you're increasing your company profile, launching a new product or focusing on new business development opportunities, collaborate with us to identify custom solutions to help you reach your goals. Get in touch with us to discover how you can leverage your company's offering to thought-leaders and key buyers in your industry.
Contact Blake Shuka: Blake.Shuka@informa.com