Shan-Hua ChungScientist, Large Molecule Research at Roche
- Bachelor in life science & Master in biochemistry
- In 2014: Received PhD in the international PhD program in molecular and cellular biology (HBIGS) at the University of Heidelberg, Germany.
- Background in functional coupling of ER-PM, ER homeostasis, protein secretion and trafficking in mammalian cells.
- 2015-2016: post-doctoral researcher in Roche and Technical University of Munich (TUM).
- Focused on host cell line engineering by modification of post-translational pathway in CHO.
- 2016-current: scientist in cell technologies department in Roche
- Main tasks: cell line development of complex format antibody, host cell line engineering, external innovation scouting and leading technology projects.