In this one-of-a-kind online workshop, we’ll take you through a design thinking exercise where you’ll brainstorm your initial AI use case for governance, risk and compliance (GRC) technology. The session will be highly interactive with live polling, chat, and a live Q&A. IBM Data & AI experts will share examples of how firms are seeing success with AI use cases to improve user engagement, data quality, simplify risk management and regulatory compliance.
24 Feb 2021, 9am ET | 2pm GMT | 3pm CET
Throughout the workshop, you will be guided to fill out your own AI business plan template, which will include:
- Top pain points for your customers and your business
- AI use cases to solve these pain points
- Prioritized AI solutions based on feasibility and importance
- Measures of success for your AI projects
- Next steps to make your AI idea a reality