6 - 9 December 2021|Barcelona
Barcelona. December. RiskMinds Reunited.
Much needed face to face conversations and engaged discussions for the risk management community after a long time apart.
The world's leading risk management event!
Meet the leading minds in risk management
...the most global
...the most diverse
...the most senior community of risk managers.
In 2021 we'll be bringing together 500+ senior risk managers in Barcelona including senior leaders from banks, buy-side, regulators, academics, fintechs and industry experts.
Tackle the hottest industry topics
Hear strategic insights and stay on top of key developments including
- Sustainability and climate change risk
- Credit risk and financial resilience
- Regulatory developments and stress testing
- Leadership with purpose
- Digital transformation and technology risk
Be inspired! Hear from experts leading the way…
Our 150 strong speaker faculty is in Barcelona to share their knowledge and experiences.
Speakers hail from the best financial institutions including....
JP Morgan, Citi, Lloyds, Deutsche Bank, Standard Chartered, BNP Paribas & HSBC.
You will hear from CROs, Heads of Risk & ESG, digital transformation experts, supervisors and leading geopolitical thinkers
Network like never before
For 2021, we have redesigned the RiskMinds' face to face experience to include:
- More detailed case-studies
- Extended and exclusive Q&A time with speakers
- More small group interactive working groups
- More time for 1-1 meetings
- More closed door board rooms
Introducing the smart event
Attend RiskMinds in person and get the added benefit of on-demand sessions included in your ticket price.
- Digital access to most presentations and panels on demand after the event
- An additional programme of online-only presentations
- The chance to access a content-rich and interactive platform designed for the global risk management community.
Your safety is our priority
Our number one priority is bringing the risk management community back to a face-to-face event safely.
We are working with local authorities, venue partners and suppliers and continually adapting to the latest guidelines and safety protocol.
And we know there's uncertainty in the world right now that may be delaying your decision to book your place. So click here to see how we're giving you extra flexibility and peace of mind when booking.
Make the most of your time in Barcelona
Global Risk Regulation Summit
Join the summit on Monday 6 December 2021 and hear from leading experts on the most pressing regulatory challenges and evolving expectations across the industry.
Topics include; Financial disclosures, stress testing and scenario analysis, Basel IV, IFRS 9, IBOR, Digital regulatory reporting, FRTB and more.
Machine Learning in Finance
Monday 6 December 2021
Workshop leader: John Hull, Professor Of Derivatives & Risk Management at the University Of Toronto.
Modules include an introduction to the world of machine learning, supervised learning, unsupervised and reinforcement learning, and how it links with other financial innovations.
Access to co-located events!
RisMinds Insurance 2021: Your ticket will automatically grant access to the world’s leading conference for the global risk insurance community. Collaborate with 150+ fellow risk insurance managers watch recorded sessions on demand afterwards.
QuantMinds International 2021: Your ticket will also give you exclusive access to the leading quant finance event. Hear from 130+ speakers including senior quants and share insights on macro trends and micro developments to set you up for 2022 and beyond.
HEAR KEY INSIGHTS FROM 150+ EXPERT SPEAKERS INCLUDING:
Enhance your experience
The ConnectMe app helps you make the most out of your time at the event. Watch the video to find out more.
- View the agenda and set reminders for your must-attend sessions
- Take part in polls and interactive Q&As with speakers
- See who else is at the event, add new contacts and grow your network
- Schedule live and virtual meetings
- Scan QR codes to collect information from our sponsors and partners and store it easily in your virtual delegate bag
Discover the steps being taken to run RiskMinds International as sustainably and socially responsible as possible including:
- FasterForward to zero - Informa's commitment to net zero carbon
- Reducing carbon emissions
- Dedicated content on sustainability & impact in investment management
- Wellbeing and accessibility
Stand out from the crowd
We'll provide you the platform to connect with 500+ senior decision-makers.
Whether you want to get your voice heard, get your brand seen or meet the people that matter to you - we can help.
For information on your bespoke sponsorship role, contact email@example.com or call direct on: +44 (0) 20 8052 0424.
Get the latest news.
As it happens
What to expect at RiskMinds International 2021
senior risk professionals
Climate risk analytics: Creating resilient infrastructure for stress testing and modelling
As we ramp up on initiatives from regulators and banks for climate risk regulations, net zero commitments, stress testing, and managing stakeholder expectations, the financial industry is seeking data, methodologies, and execution details on how exactly to address these. In particular, regulatory climate risk stress testing/ scenario analysis is dominating the risk manager’s agenda. The reality is that there is little uniformity of approach or actionable clarity on how exactly to proceed.
In this webinar, we explore industry issues and challenges in building and using models for climate risk and how advanced analytics and technology can go beyond identifying and managing climate risks to identifying growth opportunities.
Smart risk enterprise: How can risk managers enable growth and secure a competitive advantage?
The risk function needs to transform its operating model with new ways of working and digital at the core, while offering much needed assurance and catalysing the growth for the organisation.
In this webinar, we will hear from risk leaders who are heading such transformations within their own organisations and discuss:
- What are CROs’ approach and strategies to changing priorities?
- What are the key constructs of the future of risk enterprise, capabilities, skills, operating models, and more?
- What are the key challenges and success factors in driving a futuristic risk enterprise?
Developing an investment strategy to meet growing environmental, social and governance demands
With low yields continuing, it is an exciting time for insurance investment offices as purpose-driven investment strategies are formed to meet return requirements whilst aligning with ESG commitments.
In this webinar, our panelists will discuss:
- How ESG demands have changed insurance investment strategy
- How you can achieve alignment of new and existing investments with ESG commitments
- What risks ESG commitments create for insurance investment offices, particularly with respect to overarching net-zero ambitions
...and much more!
RiskMinds International highlights 2020
What did RiskMinds International 2020 look like virtually?
"Feeling privileged to spend a week in such select company" - Valeriu Bajenaru, Credit Suisse
"Huge congratulations on organising such a great event in the digital world" - Monika Baczynska, mBank
The RiskMinds digital community
Keep up with the latest in risk management from our global network of experts all year round.
RiskMinds content home
The latest insights from thought leaders in risk management.
Sign up to our monthly newsletter to receive the latest articles, interviews, session recordings, and more, directly to your inbox.
Throughout the year we present hot topic webinars, focusing on business critical trends and new innovations.
Attend one, attend all, or attend just those that interest you.
Don't miss our quarterly eMagazines; featuring specialist articles and interviews only available to members of the RiskMinds community.
6 - 9 December 2021
Risk Management Training
Face-to-face, digital and bespoke in-company courses
6 - 9 December 2021