Bringing leading supervisors, regulators and expert practitioners together to shape the future for financial regulation
Why attend the Global Risk Regulation Summit?
The Global Risk Regulation Summit has been central to RiskMinds for over 15 years.
During this time we've heard from the world's leading supervisory bodies, seen key policy makers redesign the playbook to achieve financial stability post 2008, and worked together to implement global and local regulations.
And now, we'll stand strong together to usher in the new era of financial regulation that our post-Covid era dictates.
The summit is the place for:
- Regulatory leaders to join forces in understanding how they can be better equipped to solve tomorrow’s problems today
- Subject matter experts to advise us on tackling specific regulatory hurdles whilst learning lessons from the past
- Practitioners to work together to overcome the implementation challenges they face on global and local levels
Your ticket grants you access to all the content and networking taking place across the whole of RiskMinds International.
What will be covered?
The summit will cover the key questions on everyone's mind ranging from the big picture future of regulation...
- How can regulatory bodies stimulate the economy and helps banks through regulation?
- Assessing the resilience of EU banks
- How much did post 2008 regulation impact and/or offset the Covid-19 banking crisis?
- How to manage risk in the face of Risky Sovereign Debt
- Are current regulations fit for purpose in a world of accelerated digital transformation?
...to the specifics around key regulatory initiatives:
- How do we establish an IBOR framework to manage the transition of legacy products?
- What does the Basel 4 delay mean for banks?
Who will you hear from?
Your Global Risk Regulation Summit speakers include: