The Global Risk Regulation Summit
A unique meeting place for global decision makers representing regulators and banks
2 December 2019. Separately bookable.
Why attend the Global Risk Regulation Summit?
- Inform your risk management decisions by learning what's hot on the global regulatory agenda.
- Understand the rationale behind impending developments during one packed day of discussions.
- Discover how global financial supervisors are changing the shape of prudential financial regulation
Topics covered include:
- Forging a European banking market
- Enhancing Transparency in Supervision Expectations
Managing regulatory convergence
Basel IV & business as usual
Analysing the financial stability implications of innovation
AI in Financial Services – risks and opportunities
The 2020 EU-wide stress test
Is clearing regulation done?
Implementation challenges of IFRS9 and the Regulatory Capital Reform
Hear from key regulatory minds:
Managing Director, Head of Regulatory Affairs - Corporate and Investment Bank
JP Morgan Chase
Member of the Board of Directors & Head of Global Risk Management
Mizuho Securities Company Ltd.