How can financial services firms improve the client journey and experience?
Next-generation technologies that advance digital transformation are at the heart of that answer, but these rely on the firm’s ability to gather and analyze all available data across the business.
By now, many in financial services will have adopted technologies such as AI, ML, and analytics to enhance the experience their customers receive. However, to reach their full potential, they depend heavily on a solid data technology platform to build, train, and continuously improve model quality and predictions.
Hyper-personalization can foster loyalty in an era in which loyalty has declined, and it pushes customers and investors towards those firms which can be agile in what they offer. This level of hyper-personalization offers immense growth opportunities for all providers if they can cater to small and specific groups – but on a large scale.
Join this webinar and learn from the experts:
- How to achieve competitive differentiation by delivering better customer experiences.
- How to optimize your existing infrastructure with a smart data fabric.
- How other firms are building these data foundations and the results of their deployment.
On the panel:
- Joe Lichtenberg, Global Head of Product and Industry Marketing, InterSystems
- Virginie O’Shea, CEO and Founder, Firebrand Research
In collaboration with
Can’t join us live? Register now, and we’ll send you the recording.