September 22-24, 2020
Delivered Live Online (EDT time) & On-Demand Afterwards
BWMTech North America Virtual Conference
North America's leading two-day conference on Ballast Water Management. Effective implementation and operational systems.
Pre-conference: BWM Enforcement Forum - September 22, 2020
2020 AGENDA HIGHLIGHTS
Effects COVID-19 is having on dry docks, installation and the impacts on shipyard delays on deferrals, particularly in China, Korea, and Japan.
Shipowner case studies
From selection to installation, commissioning and maintenance.
Best practice case studies to ensure your BWMS is working as intended, delivered straight from the people who know.
Join us as we provide key discussions between industry stakeholders and unique opportunities to have your say.
Learn about commissioning testing, sampling technologies and feedback to regulators on the latest policy updates.
- What developments will come out of MEPC 76 if MEPC 75 is postponed due to COVID-19.
- VIDA framework progress update and the implications on ballast water management plans.
- Discover the latest on USCG type approvals and deadline extensions and shipyard demand.
Ensure smooth implementation of your BWM plan through practical sessions; from crew training to navigating the shipowner / manufacturer relationship.
The latest tech
Look at the ballast systems and tech advances new to the market; what's going to work for your new build and retrofit projects.
Find the right solutions to ensure your compliance with BWM regulations.
What to expect
- Our virtual platform will be your conference venue
- Enjoy enhanced flexibility with access to live and on-demand content
- Interact with influential speakers during live Q&A
- Participate in live polls
- Join hosted meeting rooms
- Visit exhibitors at virtual booths who will display a range of recorded material and downloadable information
- Sing up to 1:1 meetings with our exhibitors to find out more about their services
Partner with us as a virtual sponsor
Demonstrate your thought leadership and align your brand with the new virtual market.
Partnering with us at this virtual forum, will allow you to access an audience unconstrained by traditional travel and time considerations. Benefit from deeper insights from our audience with enhanced analytics in your post show report.