After careful consultation with the industry and our key stakeholders, we have taken the decision to move this year’s edition of Green Ship Technology (GST) into 2022.
At GST, we are wholly committed to delivering the high-value business and networking events that the industry wants and deserves. The feedback we have received indicates that while the industry strongly desires a face-to-face event, due to the ongoing global travel restrictions in place, you feel that this year’s event would benefit from a revised date and that a return to its traditional Spring scheduling is most preferable.
We have listened to your feedback and we look forward to welcoming the GST community back together, in-person, in March 2022. Please look out for more information coming soon, and if you have any questions, please do get in touch.
CONTENT HIGHLIGHTS 2022
THE REGULATORY ROUTE TO ZERO-CARBON SHIPPING
- Current and future strategies to achieve the zero-emission vessel and reduce carbon emissions in shipping from a regulator’s and industry perspective
SHIP DESIGN: DIFFERENT SOLUTIONS FOR DIFFERENT SHIPS
- Ship design for energy efficiency; fuel costs savings and emission reduction
- An overview of potential avenues and what are the pathways for a ship being built now?
FUTURE FUELS AND HYBRID PROPULSION
- Looking at the global supply chain infrastructure: The cost, climate impact, decarbonisation potential, safety, and scalability for future fuels and hybrid propulsion systems
- Opportunities and access to green financing to improve fleets and to meet GHG reduction targets
- Taxonomy, carbon pricing schemes and fuel levy on the spot to hasten decarbonisation
A HOLISTIC APPROACH TO 2050
- Accelerating decarbonisation TOGETHER and looking at the broader stakeholders, partnerships and working groups who are supporting sustainable and green shipping
2022 EXPERT SPEAKERS
Join an exceptional audience
MEET VIP SHIPPERS & SHIPOWNERS
Selected Shippers and Shipowners attend our events for free as VIP guests!
2020 attendee shipowners included;
A.P. Moller Maersk, Alpina Chartering, Boomsma Shipping, Boskalis, Brittany Ferries, Cargill International S.A, Chevron Shipping, Condor Ferries, Dania Shipmanagement, DFDS, Engstrom Shipping, Equinor, Grieg, Star AS, Grimaldi, Gulf Energy Maritime (GEM) PJSC, Lauritzen Kosan, Maersk and many more.
For further information on other events in the series and to apply for a VIP ticket contact Joanna today on Joanna.Lieberman@Informa.com.
Interested in promoting your brand to our VIP Shipper & Shipowner audience?
Gain prominent exposure at Europe's leading conference for green ship technology this September.
We have a wide range of exclusive packages covering thought-leadership, hospitality, and branding.
With digital packages and event packages available – there is no better way to access this exclusive audience.
For further information on how you can get involved, custom quotes, and solutions contact Ian today on Ian.Beattie@Informa.com.
CAREER DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES
Green Ship Technology is now a CPD certified event. Attendees can request a CPD certificate after attending the event.
For further information on CPD accreditation please visit: www.cpduk.co.uk.