seeking presenters for the fourth annual BEI:
Back End of Innovation.
single most important business challenge of our era." While there are no
shortage of ideas on the front end of innovation, the new challenge becomes how
to optimize the back end of the innovation process. Once ideas are generated,
what happens next? How do we build a system to continually drive innovation?
How to Get Accepted
Priority will be given to presentations that highlight NEW case studies OR to
presentations that are delivered as a hands-on activity for the group. ONLY
corporate/client-side speakers will be considered. If you are a consultant,
solution provider, technology provider or analyst, please see contact details
below for sponsorship/exhibit opportunities.
event ensures organizations have a systematic enterprise capability for pushing
the best ideas forward through commercialization. Thematic areas covered
- Return on Innovation
- Go to Market Strategies
- Managing the Idea Portfolio
- Leadership & Management Infrastructure
- Process, Tools, Metrics
- People & Skills (Getting Buy-In for Your
Product/Service, Keeping Management Engaged)
- Culture (Internal Entrepreneurship, How to Create a Culture
Where You Can Capitalize on Innovation)
- Organizational Values
- Managing Change
- Business Model Innovation
- Funding & Partnership Models
- Overcoming Failure
- Knowing When to Pivot
- Product Management (How to Do this Effectively, What Tools
and Skills are Needed?)
strategy, marketing, business development and entrepreneurs all come together
to ensure the best ideas are continually driven from the ideation stage through
Speaker receive FREE admission to the conference as well as any pre-conference
activities such as workshops or symposium.
For consideration, please email Romina Kunstadter, Conference Producer at firstname.lastname@example.org
with the following information by Wednesday, March 5, 2014:
- Proposed speaker name(s), job title(s), and company name(s)
- Contact information including address, telephone and e-mail
- Title and objective of presentation
- Please indicate which topic you plan to address and please
indicate what is NEW about the presentation
- Summary of the talk
- What the audience will gain from your presentation (please
list 3-5 key "take-aways")
- If your submission is selected, portions of your bio and
summary will be used to promote your participation.
like to speak at BEI: Back End of Innovation or have a presence at the event,
contact Elizabeth Hinkis, Business Development Manager at email@example.com.
Due to the high volume of response, we are unable to respond to each
submission. All those selected to participate as speakers will be notified
shortly after the deadline of March 5, 2014.
Thank you for your interest in BEI: Back End of Innovation!