December 8-10, 2020
Encore Boston Harbor,
TRANSFORM. DISRUPT. BREAK-THROUGH.
Large organizations are under fire to be more agile and opportunistic in their approach to innovation, adaptation, and disruption.
FEI is a 3-day event for Innovation and R&D Executives seeking strategies to systematically tackle the innovation process-from ideation through execution-in order to generate momentum for the next generation of transformative products, services, and business models.
New for 2020 - The FEI Virtual Team Pass
It's your choice to attend FEI in person or experience it virtually. The Virtual Pass Includes:
- 50+ Cutting-Edge Sessions and Keynote Presentations - Learn Proven Strategies to Systematically Tackle the Innovation Process
- 75+ Expert Speakers - Learn From Those At The Forefront Of Innovation and Product Development
- Virtual Networking and Matchmaking - Meet with your fellow Attendees, Solution Providers, and Speakers on our Virtual Platform
- Live, Interactive Round Tables - Get Real-Time Answers and Solutions
- Exhibitors at Your Fingertips - Find Solutions To Your Challenges
- On-Demand Sessions - Can't Make The Whole Event? Get Selected Sessions When You Need Them On-Demand
FEI Brings You the Best in Innovation
Get Excited for FEI 2020
How Can I at FEI
We polled 100 innovation executives on the question they most often ask themselves, and here’s what they said: “How Can I….”
With that in mind, each track at the 2020 FEI: Front End of Innovation conference has been tasked with addressing one major “How can I” challenge.
Download our info-graphic to see how the FEI program delivers the answers to you.
BUILD YOUR OWN AGENDA:
FEI is all about innovation and so are our tracks. From innovating business to people to product, we've got you covered.
How can I create the environment for disruptors to succeed?
How can I better leverage data to drive disruptive innovation?
Build, Buy, Partner… CVC… the ecosystem for ideas coming in
How can I evolve my products to meet future market needs?
Innovating Our Future:
How can I leverage innovation to create a better world?