Do you know how to choose the best CDMO for your biomanufacturing activities? This live online course will provide you with a comprehensive overview of the factors which need to be considered when selecting an appropriate CDMO. Likewise, through a combination of presentations and interactive sessions, this course will teach you the best practices when working with your CDMO throughout the biomanufacturing lifecycle, covering important considerations including: contract negotiation, Tech Transfer and Crisis Management.
Live Online Academies
Gain real-time access to a subject matter expert delivering online training in a structured virtual classroom environment. Live online academies are virtual versions of some of our most popular face-to-face courses, delivered in bitesize sessions of 1.5-3 hours online.
Over 2 weeks students will learn through:
- Live interactive bitesize sessions
- Direct interaction with the trainer during live sessions
- Participation in interactive features within sessions including polls, Q&A, break out rooms, tasks, case studies, and more
- Revisiting recorded sessions with unlimited access for 30 days
- Interaction with peers during live sessions and through the online forum
Timings and dates are subject to change - final confirmation will be provided with login details. Delegates will receive login instructions within a week of the course start date. If you have any questions please contact email@example.com.
What will you learn?
Consider important factors for selecting a CDMO including: capacity, location and equipment
Negotiate a contract with your CDMO which clearly states who is responsible for what, avoiding unnecessary ambiguity
Understand who is responsible for facilitating a Tech Transfer between the biotech company and CDMO and familiarise yourself with common risks and mitigations
Auditing & KPIs
Auditing & KPIs
Learn how you can maintain oversight during the biomanufacturing lifecycle with Key Performance Indicators and auditing
Familiarise yourself with common crises and solutions that can be experienced when outsourcing to a CDMO, including: power failure, machine failure and competing with other Biopharma customers
Who is this course for?
This course is for professionals involved with outsourcing biomanufacturing activities to CDMOs, as well as CDMOs receiving biomanufacturing requests. Relevant departments include but are not limited to:
- Quality Control
- Technical Team (Tech Transfer)
- Project Management
- Process Development
Delegates of our live online academies said...
25% discount on Routledge books
As a student on the course you will receive a 25% discount on any Routledge books or eBooks. To view the full product range visit the Routledge website www.routledge.com.
Examples of books and eBooks within biopharmaceuticals include:
- Bioprocess Engineering: Downstream Processing
- Bioreactors: Animal Cell Culture Control for Bioprocess Engineering
- Fundamentals of Modern Bioprocessing
- Cell Culture Bioprocess Engineering, Second Edition
- PAT Applied in Biopharmaceutical Process Development and Manufacturing
- Process Validation in Manufacturing of Biopharmaceuticals
- And more
Engaging in Continuing Professional Development ensures that both academic and practical qualifications do not become out-dated or obsolete; allowing individuals to continually ‘up skill’ or ‘re-skill’ themselves, regardless of occupation, age or educational level. This course has been assessed and is CPD certified.