The growth in regulations and the demands of the future technology-driven marketspace will require shipping companies to use all kinds of techniques to improve their processes and remain competitive. One of them is using alternative fuels to power the ship.
The 14-week Certificate in Alternative Fuels course offers a close look at a range of new fuel alternatives – including LPG, methanol, hydrogen, biofuels, ammonia, nuclear and renewable energy – that will not only meet existing and possible future restrictions but can also be used to drive efficiency, minimise costs and reduce environmental impacts.
- Masters, Ship Superintendents, Marine Engineers, Chief Officers, Chief Engineers, Captains
- Environmental Officers/Managers, Policy Managers, Sustainability Managers, Shipping Managers, Ship Agents, Logistics Managers, Heads of Shipping
- Port and Terminal Managers, Port Developers
- Bunker Managers, Bunker Traders
- Law, insurance, consultants, and allied fields
Log into your existing or create an Informa Connect account to download the course agenda. Once logged in, you will have unrestricted access to all Lloyd's Maritime Academy content (across the entire course portfolio).