The Certificate in Bunkering Operations and Management is an important course for anyone involved with bunker fuel. It delivers an in-depth understanding of the industry, the way the market operates, commercial, technical and operational considerations, as well as how the industry is regulated.
As the only distance learning course covering bunkering and bunker management, this programme helps students to keep updated with the latest advances in the field, including the IMO regulation calling for ships to reduce the maximum sulphur content of their fuels to 0.5 per cent, which will impact bunker operations.
- Suppliers, refiners, traders and brokers wanting to perfect their understanding of technical, physical and commercial issues
- Shipowners, company executives, superintendents and cost controllers looking to develop their knowledge of legal, contractual and regulatory bunkering issues
- Lawyers, insurers, mediators, solicitors and other legal professionals dealing with bunker sales and disputes
- Oil and gas professionals needing to become familiar with the commercial bunker market
- Industry regulators, testing agency staff, port agents and port safety personnel require wider industry knowledge
- New entrants to the bunker sector requiring a detailed understanding of the business and wider support roles
Log in or create an account to download the latest course agenda