Ship repair is an integral part of a ship’s lifetime cycle. Whether it is planned as a routine event a long time in advance or arranged on an “as required” basis to keep a ship operational, it is a process all ships will encounter.
This course will help students understand how to manage the process from a contractual point of view, how to manage the repair taking into consideration quality, guarantees, risk, and more.
- Shipping company personnel and ship managers looking to consolidate their knowledge of ship repair contracts
- Project managers from shipyards and shipping companies needing to understand how repair contracts affect their operations
- Technical and operations personnel, ship designers and naval architects seeking a contractual overview
- Shipping company executives who need a wider understanding of contract management principles
- New starters, recent recruits and graduates requiring an understanding of this complex area
- Legal, commercial and insurance professionals dealing with ship repair contract finance, negotiations or disputes
Log into your existing or create an Informa Connect account to download the latest course prospectus.
Once logged in, you will have unrestricted access to all Lloyd's Maritime Academy content (across the entire course portfolio).