As regulatory requirements grow and there is a wider focus on environmental, social and governance (ESG), insurance investment offices are increasingly developing ESG frameworks. With low yields continuing, it is an exciting time for insurance investment offices as purpose-driven investment strategies are formed to meet return requirements whilst aligning with ESG commitments.
On Wednesday, 17 November 2021, 2pm GMT | 3pm CET, our panelists discussed:
- How ESG demands have changed insurance investment strategy
- How you can achieve alignment of new and existing investments with ESG commitments
- What risks ESG commitments create for insurance investment offices, particularly with respect to overarching net-zero ambitions
- If ESG demands a source of growth or constraint, and is the integration of ESG factors a differentiator or a hygiene factor
- How insurance investment offices can be good stewards of their investments, whilst balancing a delegated authority relationship with their respective asset managers