The life science industry has a challenge to become more equal, diverse and inclusive. What can we do as an individual? How can I affect change? Join us at Diversity and Inclusion in Biotech on 22 September 2020 and find out how TOGETHER we can make a difference. The virtual event is part of Biotech Week Boston and is free to attend - watch the video below to find out more, or view the agenda and register here.
Five industry leaders come together to speak up about diversity and inclusion in the life sciences, and all will be part of the event:
- José Miguel Juves, Vice President of Public Affairs, Wave Life Sciences
- Karla Zevallos, Sr. Healthcare Educator, Takeda
- Joseph Vogel, Senior Manager, Program & Alliance Management; D&I Core Team Member & SAGA ERN Leadership Team Member, Alnylam Pharmaceuticals
- Maria Luisa Pineda, Ph.D., Co-Founder & CEO, Envisagenics
- Tia Lyles-Williams, Founder & CEO, LucasPye BIO
Life science companies have data proving inclusive workplaces are critical to competitive edge in business and quality. Now there is a critical need and opportunity to educate and support the demand for equality and inclusion in the workforce. A live video panel will discuss facilitating inclusion across the industry by identifying, addressing, and adapting to what’s needed in the workplace, and how companies are embracing diversity as a source of skill, innovation, and success. Speakers will then break out into interactive discussion rooms on a range of topics.