About the Summit
The Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Summit is back face-to-face! Members of the life science community are strengthening the path forward for diversity, equity and inclusion. Meet a mentor, connect with your peers, and have substantive conversations in a mix of educational programming and networking alongside the BWB reception.
Additional access to BioProcess International and Cell & Gene Therapy Manufacturing & Commercialization exhibits included with your pass!
What to expect:
- Access to the Exhibit Hall and Main Stage with industry peers attending Biotech Week Boston
- Engage in live panels on the latest diversity and inclusion growth in life sciences
- Hear from keynote speakers on the challenges we can tackle and how to improve
- Real life examples on gender bias, racial barriers, orientation, intersectionality, neurodiversity, and more
Key Topics in 2023 include:
- Future talent structures that inspire inclusion, cultivate diversity and gender parity in life sciences
- Racial and income disparities in healthcare
- Evolving diversity, equity and inclusion and paving the way to progress
- Women in science, technology and engineering
- Environmental, social and governance metrics and disclosure
Proudly part of BWB!
- Access 2700+ attendees, 200+ exhibitors, and 150+ scientific posters across all phases of biopharmaceutical development & production
- Meet and network with multiple levels of life sciences executives battling the same issues
- Attend Biotech Week Boston Festival Party @ Lawn on D
- Enjoy live music, drinks and appetizers with all BWB attendees at this evening outdoor festival party held on the beautiful Lawn on D adjacent to the Boston Convention Center
Keynote Speaker Announced!
Hear from Chaunte Lowe, Motivational Olympic Medalist, American Record Holder, mother of three, and advocate for breast cancer awareness, on her experience conquering challenges in diversity, equity and inclusion. Now known as the utmost expert on resilience, her advocacy work focuses on early detection and breast cancer awareness to save lives...register for INCLUSION at Biotech Week Boston to hear this inspirational session.
It was a pleasure to listen to and interact with cool, real life people, shapers and thought leaders from Biotech. The setup and platform worked extremely well and allowed for almost in person exchange.
TOGETHER WE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
- We all can be influential. We have the power!
- We all have the ability to drive change.
- We all must speak up. Our voices matter!
- We can all fight for progress, by standing up against silence and inaction.
Watch this video to see who is speaking up, then sign up for this event because...CHANGE STARTS WITH EVERY SINGLE ONE OF US!