September 29, 2022
Proudly part of Biotech Week Boston,
Boston Convention and Exhibition Center
INCLUSION IS BACK IN PERSON!
Tackle challenges in diversity, equity, and inclusion with leaders in life sciences and explore solution-based outcomes from real-world experience
About the Summit
Leading off with dynamic panel discussions from leaders of the life science community, we will uncover insights into forging the path for diversity and inclusion. Industry experts will cover opportunities for improvement of DEI in life sciences, addressing challenges faced from the Clinic to the C-suite. Dedicated networking time will allow for attendees to connect with each other on critical topics, challenges, and discuss solutions.
Key Topics in 2022 include
- Necessary clinical trial representation and recruitment case studies
- Communicating perspectives in life sciences internally and across research and development
- Increasing visibility in underrepresented demographics
- Enrollment, Access, and Knowledge: tackling mistrust & bias across racial and ethnic lines
We're back in person!
What to expect:
- Live panels on the latest DEI growth in Life Sciences
- Keynote sessions on what DEI challenges we can tackle and how
- Digital badging for certifying your knowledge and participation in the 2022 DEI Summit at BWB
- BWB festival party @ Lawn on D
Who you'll meet
Over 400 delegates
Representation from executives in the C-suite to benchside
Change Starts With Me
Some people feel they can't make a difference
Some people feel they can't affect change
Some people don't want to speak up
But silence and inaction are forms of complicity
Watch this video to see who is speaking up, then
sign up for this event because
TOGETHER WE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
It was a pleasure to listen to and interact with cool, real life people, shapers and though leaders from Biotech. The setup and platform worked extremely well and allowed for almost in person exchange.