16-18 May 2023
3-Day Webcast Series,
Starts at 9am EDT / 2pm BST / 3pm CEST
eCOA/ePRO WEBCAST SERIES: Stay on the pulse of evolving clinical technologies & strategies
Explore The Opportunities And Challenges From Increasing Utilization Of BYOD, Mobile Devices, Sensors, Wearables And Other Innovative Technologies In Clinical Trial Data Collection
Why Attend eCOA/ePRO Digital Week?
eCOA/ePRO Digital Week brings leading clinical industry professionals working in this specialized field together online to learn from some of the industry's leading experts. Make the most of the opportunity to engage with these live sessions and access downloadable resources, and put your questions to the speakers in Q&As. And, invite your colleagues along so you can catch up after and share your thoughts.
You will get access to information on some of the most pertinent matters in the ePRO/eCOA/PCOR space at present.
- Behind Every Successful eCOA Solution is a Robust Scientific Strategy
- Practical eCOA Quality Oversight Strategies
- Building a Patient-Focused eCOA Strategy: Insights and Best Practices
- Key Developments and Learnings in eCOA/ePRO: Resources of Interest
- Designing eCOA and Patient Engagement for Maximum Flexibility
- Monitoring Data Quality of eCOA/ePRO data
Attend From The Comfort Of Your Own Seat
Whether you're at home, in the office or elsewhere, you can participate in a webcast. Plus, we also offer the webcast sessions to all registrants on-demand for you to watch in your own time so you can recap on the sessions or, if you didn't make the live session, catch up on what you missed.