Throughout the week of 16-20 November 2020, the EU Pharmaceutical Law Forum took place as a virtual conference for the first time.
Professionals from across the pharmaceutical industry and around the world gathered online to learn the latest updates around drug pricing, healthcare data privacy, competition law enforcement, use of off-label products, medical device regulations and much more.
Delivered live and on-demand, sessions were presented by legal and regulatory experts active in the healthcare and pharmaceutical sectors.
Whether or not you joined us for the event, we invite to join us as we look back at the highlights. In this report, we explore the most popular presentations and discussion forums including:
- EU Commission Update on the Regulatory Landscape
- On-going Tensions Surrounding GDPR and Data Sharing for the Pharmaceutical Industry
- New Market Trends in the Pharmaceutical Industry: Impact on Licensing and M&A
- Affordability of Medicines, Price Transparency and Market Access
- EU MDR Regulations for eHealth, Mobile Apps and Artificial Intelligence
- Legal Considerations Regarding the Use of Unapproved Products
- Pharmaceutical Marketing, Advertising and Promotional Activity