August 12-14, 2020
The Ritz-Carlton, Washington DC,
Largest and Most Timely Event to Discuss High-Risk Areas in State, Open Payments and Global Reporting Requirements
The essential meeting place for pharma, biotech and medical device professionals to stay up to date on complex state & local transparency regulations, including the recent expansion to NPs and PAs. From the changing regulatory landscape to enforcement trends involving speaker programs and customer master data, this must-attend event provides your very best opportunity to benchmark with peers.
What to Expect
Benchmark with Industry Experts on Best Practices
- Kelly Tope, Esq., MBA, Director, Global Compliance, Monitoring, Transparency, Systems and Data, Zimmer Biomet
- Amie Phillips Pablo, Director, Ethics and Compliance, Novo Nordisk
- Virginia Fitt, Senior Director, U.S. Commercial Counsel, Alexion Pharmaceuticals, Inc
- Melissa Ince, Director, Global Transparency Reporting, Abbott Laboratories
Tap into Unparalleled Networking on High-Risk Areas
- Participate in real-time industry benchmarking through interactive live-polling to align best practices
- Explore the customizable programming with 3 pre-conference workshops, 2 Working Groups and 3 Workstreams
- Engage with 250+ life sciences professionals
Stay at the Forefront of Critical Regulatory Trends
- Gain insight into the latest government expectations and high-risk areas
- Explore emerging trends on the State-by-State landscape
- Collaborate on effective strategies to manage global transparency requirements
3 In-Depth Tracks
- Risk Management in HCP Interactions
- Global Transparency Reporting
- Data Collection, Analytics and A.I.
CMS Town Hall — Keynote Address & Panel Discussion
Robin Usi, Acting Director, Data Sharing & Partnership Group, CMS & Members of the CMS Open Payments Team
Veronika Peleshchuk Fradlin, Acting Director, Division of Data and Informatics, CMS
Chris Kalck, Open Payments Help Desk Lead, CMS
Ian Mahoney, Open Payments Compliance, CMS
2 Collaborative Summits
- Beginner’s Guidebook on Open Payments
- Closed-Door Open Payments Summit — Prelude for Experts
Connect with Key Decision-Makers at Transparency & Aggregate Spend
Whether you’re looking to generate quality leads, showcase thought leaders, or reinforce your brand, collaborate with us to identify custom sponsorship opportunities to help you reach your business objectives.
For more information about custom opportunities to reach a qualified audience, contact LifeSciencePartners@informaconnectls.com.