Delivered as a Hybrid Event|In-Person: September 28-29 ✦ Virtual: October 5-6
The World’s Leading Bio/Pharma Event for Compliance and Legal Professionals
Pharmaceutical Compliance Congress (PCC) is the premier event for staying on the pulse of enforcement trends, supercharging your best practice playbook and expanding your network.
A Few of the Many Reasons to Attend PCC
Critical Policy and Regulatory Updates
- Benefit from keynotes delivered by regulatory leaders
- Hear current and former prosecutor insights
- Stay up to date on emerging enforcement areas and policy updates
Benchmarking and Best Practices on Hot Topics
- Speaker programs and HCP engagement
- Virtual and digital interactions
- Patient support and assistance programs
- Clinical and R&D activities
- Compliance technology
- And more!
Networking and Program Features
- Catch-up with colleagues in person on September 28-29
- Access even more content and live sessions streamed digitally on October 5-6
- Take part in socially distanced networking and CSR activities
- Benefit from CLE and CPE-accredited content* to advance your career (*pending approval)
See the Influential and Thought-Leading Pioneers from the Spring 2021 Event
Connect and Network with Key Decision-Makers at PCC Fall Hybrid 2021
Whether you're increasing your company profile, launching a new product or focusing on new business development opportunities, collaborate with us to identify custom solutions to help you reach your goals.
For more information about custom opportunities to reach a qualified audience, please contact Derek Tagliarino: DerekT@informaconnectls.com