Delivered as a Hybrid Event
February 27-March 1, 2023 | The Bellevue Hotel,
MASTER THE ART OF COMPLIANT AND ADAPTABLE SPEAKER PROGRAM MANAGEMENT
Benchmark with your peers and enforcement experts on world class speaker programs execution in a constantly evolving compliance landscape.
Critical content to be addressed in 2023
Customize Your Experience and Deep Dive into Valuable Insights on Best Practices for Conducting Speaker Programs
- Define hybrid, virtual and live programs and measure the impact and effectiveness based on product and elevate the experience of each
- Deep dive into market access in speaker programs
- Panel review of current Fair Market Value updates
- Prioritize and address diversity and inclusion in speaker programs
- Explore patient audience speaker programs at the patient education level
- Join this disease specific discussion on how different states have dealt with issues in programs in rare disease and oncology
Benchmark on Industry and Enforcement Responses to PhRMA Code Updates and the OIG Special Fraud Alert Post-Pandemic
Critical Updates on Industry, Policy and Process Shifting Out of the Pandemic:
- 100-Minute Enforcement Panel Review of Trends with industry-asked anonymous Q&A
- Join us in an industry-only closed door benchmarking session – Discuss policy response with your peers
- Explore Prosecutor Perspectives on the High-Risk Activities of Speaker Programs with members of the DOJ
- Reviewing Restaurants – Food and Alcohol in Speaker Programs
- Concurrent workshops on Addressing Compliance and Operational Challenges in Creating Speaker Programs
- Concurrent workshops on Best Practices for Creating Monitoring and Auditing Programs According to Company Size
Align Across all Stakeholders on Speaker Programs Innovation and Educational Excellence
- Explore Communication Effectiveness and Dynamic Between Marketing and Promotion Review Committee
- Peer-to-Peer Marketing 101 – Content Execution and Onboarding
- Product Launch Case Study: Creating a Speakers Bureau
- Concurrent sessions based on experience level: Speaker Programs Masterclass and Speaker Programs 101 Bootcamp
- Sales Representative Driven Speaker Program Execution vs. Third Party Speaker Programs Companies: Pros and Cons
- Speaker Training, Education and Management Systems and HCP Engagement Tools
Meet the Thought-Leaders Leading the Charge at Speaker Programs
A must attend for anyone with speaker programs oversight responsibilities to evaluate internal capabilities against industry peers. I walked away with immediate opportunities and some good ideas on how to approach them.
Connect and Network with Key Decision Makers
Whether you’re looking to generate quality leads, showcase thought leaders, or reinforce your brand, collaborate with us to identify custom sponsorship opportunities to help you reach your business objectives.
For more information about custom opportunities to reach a qualified audience, contact us.