February 16-17, 2022
Delivered as a Hybrid Event,
Align Speaker Programs Execution with PhRMA Code Updates and Increased OIG Scrutiny
Critical content addressing marketing, operations and compliance matters for sustaining best in class speaker programs. Address new and emerging practices for speaker program development and execution.
Address the ever-evolving practices of speaker bureau management in a shifting landscape
Respond to PhRMA Code Updates and the OIG Special Fraud Alert
Critical Updates on Industry, Policy and Process Shifts:
- Moderated Q&A Session: PhRMA Updates with Julie Ritchie of PhRMA
- Experts from Spark Therapeutics, Bayer and Abbvie will lead Benchmarking Session: Examine Industry Policy and Process Shifts in Response to PhRMA Code Changes and the Special Fraud Alert
- Enforcement Panel: Explore Prosecutor Perspectives on the High-Risk Activities of Speaker Programs with members of the DOJ
Collaborate to Deploy and Operationalize Policy and Process Changes
Ensure Alignment of How Policy Change Impacts Across Functions:
- Deploy a Collaborative Approach to Drive Adoption of New Policies and Procedures with Stacey Wodarski of Bausch Health, Brenda Neal of Urovant Sciences and Kara Ryan of Blueprint Medicines
- Astellas Pharma, Mirati Therapeutics and Janssen Biotech discuss Reassess Speaker Bureau Strategy in a Shifting Enforcement Landscape
- Fraud Alert Fallout: Assessing Compliance Risk on Meals and Alcohol for In-Person and Virtual Programming under the PhRMA/AdvaMed Codes
Define Hybrid, Measure Virtual Programming Impact and Prepare Speakers to Excel in Multiple Formats
Industry Standards for Defining and Executing Hybrid/F2F Meetings:
- Evolve Industry Standards for Defining and Executing Hybrid/F2F Meetings
- Elevate Speaker and Audience Experiences in Virtual Speaker Programs
- Assess the Staying Power of Virtual Meetings Post-Pandemic
- Customize your experience:
- Speaker Programs Master Class
- Speaker Programs 101
Meet our distinguished thought leaders driving the dialogue
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND! Continue the Conversation with Weekly TUESDAY TALKS!
Rejoin your peers in the conference portal each Tuesday at Noon (EST) to participate in a live session on critical topics related to speaker programs management as the current landscape continues to evolve.
Tuesday, March 1, 2022: Reaping the Benefits of a Data Driven Promotional Programs Strategy
Who Should Attend
You will benefit from attending this event if you have responsibilities or involvement in the following areas:
Speaker Program Management
Legal and Regulatory Affairs
KOL Development Management
You will also benefit from this conference if you provide consulting or technology solutions for speaker program management.
A must attend for anyone with speaker programs oversight responsibilities to evaluate internal capabilities against industry peers. I walked away with immediate opportunities and some good ideas on how to approach them.