FEI: Front End of Innovation is the ‘World Leader in Advancing Innovation.
A LOOK INSIDE FEI
We’re thrilled to be able to return to Boston this year with another exciting event.
Here is what’s new for 2021:
- Outdoor track where we will be hosting a “Start Up Fair”. FEI have selected a variety of exciting start ups where FEI attendees can hear them present, meet them and ask them questions.
- Week long event with 5 days of content. FEI will be hosted live for the first 2 days and followed by 3 days of virtual events
- Graduates and students from local universities will be in attendance to learn, network and contribute their perspectives
- Networking, networking, networking! More so this year then in any other years past FEI will feature extensive networking opportunities throughout the conference
- Bonus content through granted access to FEI’s bespoke content resource called All Things Innovation
- And much more!
FEI gathers the greatest minds in business to provoke inspiration and change your thinking
Steve Wozniak, Apple Co-Founder & Technology Evangelist
Ivy Ross, Vice President of Design, Hardware Products, Google
Joi Ito, Director, MIT Media Lab, Author, Whiplash: How to Survive Our Faster Future
Susan Cain, Best-Selling Author, Quiet: The Power of Introverts
Bre Pettis, CEO, Makerbot Industries
Kathy Fish, Chief Research, Development & Innovation Officer, Procter & Gamble
Steve Blank, Author, The Startup Owners Manual
Linda A. Hill, Professor, Harvard Business School, 2013 Thinkers50 Winner
Clayton Christensen, Professor, Harvard Business School, Best-Selling Author
FEI also offers free innovation content, including webinars, the All Things Innovation Digest Newsletter, whitepapers and more.