Tuesday, January 28, 2020 | 1:00 PM EST | Register now >>
Join us for this #FinovateWebinar, as Ondot give an overview of what the Google Checking product is, how it compares to payment products from Apple, Facebook and other tech giants, and what Google stands to gain.
We will be joined by Richard Crone from Crone Consulting, whose Apple Card insights have been featured in Bloomberg, Marketwatch, PaymentsSource, and The Financial Brand, to discuss what’s driving the opportunity from these tech giants and what is the opportunity or threat for banks and credit unions, as well as how financial institutions can respond.
Covered in the session:
- How is this different or the same from other tech company launches such as Apple Card?
- Why does Google see an opportunity and what’s in it for Google?
- Along with Apple Card and other tech giants, what are industry trends and consumer demands driving this change?
- What’s in it for Banks/Credit Unions? Should financial institutions see this as an opportunity or a threat?
- Richard K. Crone, CEO and Founder, Crone Consulting, LLC
- Heidi Liebenguth, Managing Partner and Research Director, Crone Consulting, LLC
- Vaduvur Bharghavan, CEO, Ondot Systems
- Prasanna Narayan, VP of Product, Ondot Systems