worldwide were involved in a unique research study, which analyzed
female tech-preferences and how to best embrace these insights within
This masterclass will present the results of a 3-year design research program called "female interaction" co-financed by the Danish Governments program for user-driven innovation
- a cross disciplinary project bringing together scientists, designers
and innovation experts from 3 leading tech companies: Bang &
Olufsen, GN Netcom and Danfoss.
- Womenomics Trends Data: Female business insights and the innovation potential overseen in the (tech) industry
- Made by Men, Bought by Women: How does a female's approach to technology differ from a male's?
- Female Interaction Principles for Making the Female Tech Approach Operational: Go beyond pink
- 4 Female Tech User Profiles: Ways to avoid stereotypic gendered thinking and tools to enhance user focus
- Case study Illustrating Potential for User-experience Innovation: How to
redesign a specific tech-product (a mobile headset from Jabra) based on
insights from female values and a female approach to technology
Innovation Strategy Outline: How to meet the preferences of the female
users and consumers through innovative research & design process
Space is limited! Register today!
Wed, Jan 11, 2012
12:00 PM EST
Front End of Innovation
' an international Danish design consultancy specialised in advanced
interaction design. Klaus Schroeder holds a Master degree in Industrial
design from Hochschule f'r Bildende K'nste, Braunschweig. Klaus combines
successful and award winning international design results for the
industry with research in the field of interaction and user-experience
design and he serves as lecturer and an appointed examiner at different
design research project, co-financed by the Danish Government's program
for user-driven innovation, Klaus Schroeder has become an authority
within the field of gendered innovation and gender specific design and
has advised both in the United Nations and the European Union.