Jenny Adams, Editor-in-Chief and Global Executive Producer, FundForum International, discusses what to expect from the event this year, which is arriving in Copenhagen for the first time, June 25-27, 2019.
Welcome to the brand new edition of FundForum International 2019. Gathering 1500+ of today’s most significant and influential men and women representing the future of investment management.
From asset allocators with investment decisions more influential than governments’, to inspired asset management CEOs, CIOs, COOs and an eclectic cohort of passionate next generation innovators at the frontline of building a new asset intelligence – we have the lot.
We promise you an energised experience you cannot simply Google; a wealth of top-level global connections you cannot find online and a quality of relationship-building, deal-making conversations you cannot find on a call or email.
Where the crème de la crème of Europe’s asset allocator community gathers: one place, one time
Over the last few years FundForum International has emerged as the preferred destination for top asset owners, fund buyers and family offices.
With 300+ institutional and wealth management firms represented every year, we can confirm leaders such Niklas Ekvall, CEO, AP4, to Olivier Rousseau, CEO, FFR or Mirko Cardinale, Investment Strategist, USS.
"Our new structure follows clear storylines of innovation, mega trends and five function-focussed tracks over four days – leaving you free to pick, choose and interweave the ideas, people and places you need."
Moreover, top wholesale influencers who will also be coming along this year include such stars as Hans Georgsen, CEO, AXA Architas; Andrew Summers, Head of Collectives, INVESTEC and top private banking selector heads such as Mussie Kidane, PICTET (click here for more details.)
A new structure and 400+ speakers help you acquire the precise knowledge and networking you need
Our new structure follows clear storylines of innovation, mega trends and five function-focussed tracks over four days – leaving you free to pick, choose and interweave the ideas, people and places you need.
On Monday 24th June we have two in-depth innovation summits on ESG Implementation and ETF Growth. Furthermore, special Monday evening programming includes scenario-playing Geoeconomic War Games Trilogy Part One with the brilliant Brian Byrne, plus an exclusive CEO Subadvisory Allocator Partnership Workshop.
Running on Tuesday 25th -Thursday 27th June, the main conference is anchored by our daily morning MegaTrends discussions – with a daily focus on controversial and complex issues impacting the industry: Data as the New Capital; Growth and Geopolitics and How To Think About Sustainability.
"Over the last few years FundForum International has emerged as the preferred destination for top asset owners, fund buyers and family offices."
Hear world-class keynotes such as the number one expert on the Digital Economy, MIT Media Lab’s, Erik Brynjolfssen or top talking head on climate, Sadia Maadsberg, Managing Director, Rockerfeller Foundation, to five targeted in-depth tracks on Distribution & Business Models, Investment, Markets, Operations and Data & Next Gen Leadership.
These all add diverse lunchtime programming on the Spotlight Stage from boutique manager showcases to Scandinavian Impact Tech Talent and Exclusive Chatham House sessions for CIOs and CEOs.
Find out what allocators and customers demand from us when mega-trends collide
It is no accident that we are based in Scandinavia this year, taking our intellectual cue from the Nordic reputation for innovative thinking about the inter-relationship between society, environment, technology and the wider economy.
With challenging future growth predictions for millions of savers, stretched funding of public health and financial-wellbeing systems, increasing longevity and pressing issues of climate change.
Are you ready for Copenhagen? 7 ways FundForum International will help you to stay relevant in the geo-economic reset
- CEOs and business heads: benchmark your strategic thinking with top allocators and leading experts – daily morning Mega-Trends on geopolitics, technology and sustainability - analysing and future scenarios impacting people, profit and planet.
- CEOs and heads of distribution can hear 100+ ( and meet 300+) of Europe’s most influential asset owners, fund buyers and family offices about what they want from active and passive managers and sub-advisory businesses in our mainstage Distribution & Business Models
- CIOs, PMs, allocators can challenge assumptions and find the best new investment solutions with expert investors around the new asset allocation, active equity, multi-asset, blended active passive solutions, smart-beta and new unit linked opportunities in the Investment Solutions Track & ETF Growth Summit
- Business heads, CIOs and PMs can explore where to find growth in newest market opportunities in real assets, green finance, illiquid investments and SDGs and impact tech as well as traditional markets of fixed income; emerging and frontier markets, Europe and US. Smart Market Intelligence Track
- Forget governments. CEOs, CIOs and heads of business can hear from the world’s most influential asset allocators and stakeholders changing the story about How To Think About Sustainability & ESG Implementation Summit
- COOs can hear from experts and leading peers and benchmark their efficiency, prepare for the AI enabled business in the Operations Track
- CEOs, CIOs and heads of business learn and build networks with creators of the new asset intelligence – disruptors, innovators in machine learning and behavioural science, AI, quant and crypto in Data Capital & Next Generation Leadership & Digital Assets Innovation and Professionalisation Summit