Michael PrehnDeputy Director at Danish Maritime
Employment and responsibilities in Danish Maritime
Deputy Director of Danish Maritime since 2007.
Since 1995 Deputy Head of the Danish Maritime Headquarters in Copenhagen, i.a. with responsibility for the
environment, as well as Danish and EU and IMO regulations, including many technical issues such as coating,
emissions and safety and climate regulations.
• Deputy Director of Danish Maritime (2007 -)
• IMO representative for CESA (1996 -)
• Manager / lobbyist at Danish Maritime (1992 - 2007)
• Lobbyist at ‘Jernet’ Ironworking Industry Employers’ organisation (1989 - 1992)
• Counsellor at Denmark's Permanent Representation to the EU (1987 - 1989)
• Secretary / Head of Section in the Ministry of Economic and Business Affairs (1977 - 1987)
PhD Fellow 2019
University of Copenhagen
LL.M, Law, 1969 - 1976
high school 1969