DO YOU ALLOCATE TO EMERGING MANAGERS?
Meet Top Performing Emerging Managers
- Review their key manager information in advance and decide who you want to meet
- Book as many 20 minute virtual meeting slots as you want
Tune in to the Virtual Emerging Manager Showcase
- More than 40 elevator pitches (3 minutes, 1 slide) judged live by selected allocator panels
- Decide who you want to follow up with and schedule a meeting with them
WE'VE SELECTED 36 OF THE MOST EXCITING EMERGING MANAGERS TO PARTICIPATE IN THE INAUGURAL MANAGER SHOWCASE
Tune in to 3-minute rapid-fire presentations. Get 1-1 meetings with your favorite managers
The Forum for the Next Generation of Hedge Fund Managers
Hear From Successful Emerging Fund Managers
Launching and growing a fund is an arduous task. Learn from successful managers as they give insight into the key points which gave them the edge in a competitive field.
Meet With Active Emerging Manager Investors
With powerful investors attending the forum it is a great opportunity to hear what they look for in emerging managers and to meet and connect with potential backers.
Connect With Over 300 Attendees
The Europe forum is the perfect opportunity to catch up with existing contacts and to build new and lasting relationships.
Understand the Route to Success for a New Fund
Hear from key advisors on the best way to launch a fund and all the work that needs to go into a successful business
Connect with Expert Providers with Innovative Solutions
Meet with key providers with new and innovative products. Find out the most efficient way to run and grow a new fund.
Limited Free Places for Fund Managers & Investors
If you are starting up a new hedge fund, are an emerging manager with less than £1bn AUM or an investor into funds you may be entitled to attend this event for free.
INTERACTIVE DIGITAL SESSIONS YOU CAN EASILY FIT INTO YOUR SCHEDULE
- 3x 80 minute sessions taking place across 3 days allowing you to easily tune-in
- Every session includes substantive discussions, emerging manager showcases and group engagement activities
- Connect before, during and after the event with easy-to-schedule 1:1 video meetings
- Open roundtable networking sessions that'll allow you to catch up with old friends and new