New York, NY
EMex Americas: The Emerging Manager Exchange
Network with allocators, emerging managers and service providers at the definitive forum for the next generation of top performing fund managers in the Americas.
Our Emerging Manager Definition: Managers with AUM less than $1 billion. Minority & Women Owned Managers with AUM less than $2 billion.
The Forum for the Next Generation of Top Performing Fund Managers in the Americas
Meet with active emerging manager investors
With allocators ranging from family offices to large pension funds and their advisors, participating in the forum is a great opportunity to understand what they look for and to connect with potential backers.
Hear from successful emerging fund managers
Get insights from successful managers as they give their perspectives on key factors which gave them the edge when launching and growing their fund.
Get involved with substantive allocator discussions
In 2023, a series of conversations hosted by allocators explored topics including:
- The Perfect Emerging Manager Pitch – The US Investor Perspective
- Ready for Take-off: Pre-launch Priorities and the Next Capital Raise
- Inside the US: Tax and Fund Structuring
Join debates, discussions and speed networking
- Each manager showcase is followed by audience group discussions and voting
- At the end of each session, the top managers will be revealed
- Get involved in group debates around key industry question marks such as: Is Now the Right Time to Invest in Crypto?