This video in the series between IM|Power and Humans in Finance discusses the role that the finance industry itself has to play in the Covid-19 crisis.
Some of the highlights of the discourse include:
• Carl Hazeley: “I believe finance has an even bigger role to play, one of education and accountability”
• Paula McGinnell: “We are funding, what we believe, are the companies that will help us transition to a better future”
• Arthur Krebbers: “If you look at sustainable finance, that space has the tools, has the technology, to help direct money to where the need is greatest”
• Marie Ang: “There is an opportunity for finance to revisit how it sees success over the long term”
• Tom McGillyCuddy: “Finance should be engineered around how can we provide for our collective future - a better more sustainable and equitable future.”