As a sponsor in this year's program, our number one priority is to deliver you both an outstanding Live and Virtual experience, resulting in more opportunities for networking, brand visibility and lead generation than ever before.
Below you will find information and links that will prepare you for the Independent Medical Education & Grants Summit. Please read carefully though each section, and let us know if you have any questions.
John Egan | +1-908-310-7683 | email@example.com
Please review this list of important deadlines for both the In-Person and Virtual Event:
Wednesday, August 10th:
- Virtual Sponsor Hub Assets (no submission necessary, though you will use these to build your Virtual Sponsor Hub)
- Virtual Sponsor Hub Demo (this will be recorded and available for your reference). A calendar invitation will be shared via email.
Wednesday, August 31st:
- Speaker Bios/Photos Due
- Pass Registration Due
Wednesday, September 7th:
- Slides/Presentation Decks Due
Thursday, September 15th:
- Tracking for booth materials due to Informa Connect
- Earliest date for packages to arrive at hotel
Pass Registration Due - Wednesday, August 31st
The primary contact from each company will receive a unique activation link and details of how to create an account on our registration portal, Visit Connect, to register your complimentary Main Conference and Booth Staff passes for the in-person event. All in-person passes will be automatically registered for the virtual event.
You are entitled to a certain number of complimentary registration passes per your agreement. If you are unsure of how many passes you have used, or what is included within your package, please contact Meghan Gemmell - Meghan.Gemmell@informa.com
Instructions on how to register your complimentary passes will be communicated via email through the Exhibitor Manual Kit. If you have any changes to registered passes after submitting, please contact Meghan Gemmell
Speakers will automatically be registered and do not count towards your complimentary booth pass allotment. If you have not yet submitted your speaker details, please send to Meghan Gemmell as soon as possible. Speakers will be contacted directly with further information about their participation.
If your need to register for additional booth passes over your allocation, please contact your sales manager:
- John Egan - firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need to register for additional conference passes over your allocation - this can be handled through delegate sales:
- Juliet Nelson - email@example.com
- Sean Parkman - firstname.lastname@example.org
HYBRID EVENT - SEPTEMBER 20-22
As the Independent Medical Education & Grants Summit is a hybrid event, we will be live-streaming a portion of the in-person content to a virtual audience.
Following the in-person dates, a portion of the live session recordings will be housed in our on-demand section within the ConnectMe portal.
Your virtual sponsor hub allows you to connect directly with attendees and is a place for you to display content such as videos, images and documents. Attendees can connect with you via video chat and messenger functions and you are able to host 1-2-1 meetings.
We will be scheduling a demo to run through the platform and show you how to edit your booth.
Virtual Sponsor Hub Demo: Thursday, July 7th @ 11:00am EST
Please prepare the following information:
- Company name
- Company description (500 characters max with spaces)
- Company logo (500 x 300 px with transparent background)
- Company website URL
- Videos: up to 3 (5min max each) - HD 1920 x 1080 px or 1280 x 720 px - MP4
- Social Media Links (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & LinkedIn are possible, but not required)
- Downloads - up to 10 - PDFs
- Background Image/Color Image (1250 x 150px (landscape), jpg or png format)
- Banner Image (600 x 250 px, jpg or png format)
We will record this demo for your reference as you build your Virtual Sponsor Hub. If you have any questions or concerns when building your booth, please contact Justine Comeau with our Digital Team: email@example.com
Virtual Sponsor Hub Demo: XXXXXX
Once you have gathered your Virtual Sponsor Hub Assets, you will be able to build your company profile within ConnectMe.
Please watch the video on the left on how to update your virtual hub page. You will also receive a copy of the demo's recording, after XXXXX
If you have any questions, please get in touch with Justine: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Login - If you're the primary contact for the event, you can login with your email address to edit your booth. The first time you login, you will need to update your profile first.
- Virtual Event Login Link: https://lifesciences.connectmeinforma.com/lobby/events
- User Name: your email address (if you have participated at an event with us already, please use your existing login/password)
- Passwordless entry - follow the instructions on the page. If you have trouble with the 'magic link' contact Jaclyn Bianchi
2. Click the Sponsor Hub Tab - find your company name and click 'Showcase'
3. Click Edit Stand - in the top right corner of your showcase page
4. Change/Update Content - you can add/remove any content in your hub. Click 'Update Showcase Demo' to publish your changes.
Shipping - Tracking Numbers
As part of our customer service to the exhibitors, please send the tracking numbers for any boxes/booths shipped. Our show management team will help track packages on-site should any issues or delays arise.
For shipping, please label with the below:
ATTN: Company & Onsite Contact Name
Number of boxes (i.e. 1 of 3, 2 of 3, etc.)
Sonesta Philadelphia Rittenhouse Square
1800 Market Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Please send complete tracking information by Thursday, September 15th to Meghan Gemmell - email@example.com
Booth Setup - Tuesday, September 20th
Booth Setup: Tuesday, September 20th from 8:00am-10:00am
Booth setup will begin at 8:00am on Monday, September 20th in the Wyeth Ballroom Foyer, and close at 6pm. The hall will open officially at 12:00pm with Registration for the rest of the attendees.
Each exhibit will be 8’ inline booth space for a tabletop exhibit. Included in the booth space is a 6’ table, and 2 chairs. Please let us know if you would like access to power prior to arrival.
A backwall popup display under 8x8 is allowed, or other self-provided graphics like pull-up banners – though all must be placed behind the booth and not on the sides of the table. With the hotel’s limited storage space, all spare boxes/cases must be stored under or behind the table.
Exhibitor breakdown will be following the lunch break on Day 3, Thursday, September 22nd, at 12:45pm. Close of conference is at 3:00pm.
Exhibit Hall Hours:
- Tuesday, September 20th - 12:30pm - 6:00pm
- Wednesday, September 21st - 7:45am - 6:00pm
- Thursday, August 11th - 8:00am - 12:45pm
Registration Desk Hours:
- Tuesday, September 20th - 12:30pm - 6:00pm
- Wednesday, September 21st - 7:45am - 6:00pm
- Thursday, August 11th - 8:00am - 3:00pm
Vendor Prize Drawing
In an effort to drive traffic to your booth, all Face-to-Face attendees will be encouraged to participate in a vendor prize drawing throughout the event week.
A QR code will be provided to you by the Informa Connect team to be displayed at your exhibit booth. Attendees who scan the unique code will automatically be entered to win a prize sponsored by your company. The winners will be announced at a to be determined time on Thursday, September 22nd.
Participation in the prize drawing is optional, but encouraged for all sponsors. Examples of popular prizes include fitness watches, Gift Cards/Certificates, Company Swag, or other branded items small enough to fit into a carry-on suitcase.
At Informa Connect, we have an ambition to become a champion of sustainability within our business and across the specialist markets we serve.
As part of our FasterForward programme, we have committed to a series of specific and ambitious goals and activities that, over a five year period, will help us become an ever more sustainable, high impact business while supporting and accelerating change in our markets.
EXHIBITOR SUSTAINABILITY CHECKLIST
Firstly we have put together a useful checklist for you to follow on how you can exhibit at our event more sustainably - click here to learn more
Through our commitment to the evolution of the exhibitions industry, we aim to ensure that we are delivering the best possible experience for our customers. We believe that by moving away from the use of disposable exhibition booth we will improve the ease, quality, safety and sustainability of the exhibitor experience at our events. Therefore, as part of event regulation we ask that exhibitors do not use disposable booth. Disposable booths are defined as space only stands made to be used only once which are usually constructed from raw materials at the venue during build up and the main structure is disposed of after the event. For more information and support, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
MORE INFO ON BETTER STANDS - click here
**We are specifying that any freebuild exhibitors must demonstrate evidence at both the design concept and build methodology that your stand’s core structural materials are re-useable or recycled