Delivered as a Hybrid Event September 20-22, 2022
In-Person: September 20-21 • Virtual: September 22,
Novel Strategies & Innovative Frameworks to Demonstrate the Impact of CME Programs on HCP Behavior and Patient Outcomes
This gold standard event convenes key stakeholders to share insight on pioneering methods for gaining grant proposal support, navigating the road back to in-person Independent Medical Education, and utilizing new tools, technologies and processes to garner engagement.
Topics that were covered at the 2021 Summit...
Impact of External Forces
- Covid-19 & Redefining the New Normal
- Implementing the New ACCME Standards
- New Developments for International IME
Innovation in IME
- Case studies of methodologies being used to engage learners
- Peer-based learning
- Emerging technologies and their applications in IME
Addressing Needs Through IME
- Hearing the perspective of HCPs
- Tackling health disparities
- Measuring outcomes to show value
Challenges Facing the Grantor Community
- Complexity of navigating global grants
- Communicating the value of IME
- External collaboration
- Making the right decision when reviewing grants
Meet the Speakers from the 2021 Summit...
Who Should Attend
This conference would be of interest to professionals at pharmaceutical, biotechnology or medical device companies with responsibilities or involvement in the following areas:
Continuing Medical Education (CME)
Independent Medical Education (IME)
I came to the grants conference not really knowing what to expect, I found great panels and break out sessions. Amazing opportunities for networking and the knowledge I am leaving with is perfect.