At IM|Power 2020, over 40 leading CEOs and heads of business from asset management, insurance, workplace pensions, asset owners and wealth management gathered to share unparalleled knowledge. Over two days these global leaders shared insight, debate big ideas about how we as an industry contribute to tackling the grand challenges facing us all – from sustainability, to enabling the lifelong financial wellbeing of our customers to the purpose of asset management. Catch up on what they had to say below.
Comparing global C-suite strategy as tectonic plate shift across society and global economy - How are different parts of the investment ecosystem responding to the challenges?
Featuring, moderator: Jenny Adams, Global Executive Producer, IM|Power Leaders
- Saker Nusseibeh, CBE, CEO, International, Federated Hermes
- Jean Raby, CEO, Natixis Investment Managers
- Gary Baker, CFA, Managing Director EMEA, CFA Institute
- Patrick Colle, CEO, BNP Paribas Securities Services
How should central banks, governments, investors or financial markets create resilience and respond to mitigating climate, global health and inequality?
Featuring, moderator: Adam Matthews, Director Investment Team, Church of England Pension Fund; Co-Chair, Transition Pathway Initiative
- Sherry Madera, Global Head Industry & Government Affairs, Refinitiv
- Florence Fontan, Head of Company Engagement and General Secretary, BNP Paribas Security Services
- Jean Marie Mercadal, CEO, OFI Asset Management
How increasingly sophisticated transparency and disclosure solutions are driving the adoption of ESG. What’s the impact for investors and asset managers?
Featuring, moderator: Susan Caldwell, Director for Financial and Professional Services, Department for International Trade (DIT)
- Sir Douglas Flint, Chairman, Standard Life Aberdeen
- Sarah Peasey, Investment Strategist, LGIM
- John Green, CCO, NinetyOne
Find out more about the IM|Power Leaders series >>